Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about love.. and this girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tepi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-21

about love.. and this girl Empty
PostSubject: about love.. and this girl   about love.. and this girl EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 14:38

Last Friday I came out and asked her out on a PROPER date. No sitting there wondering if it was a date date or a mate date.

Anyway, she said "Yea that would be cool, we could hang out... just as friends"

And I was pretty gutted

Anyway, earlier on today we met up for a jam round at my friends house. We were working on stuff for a few hours and we eventually ran out of steam and left. Now as I walked her home, I was thinking about what I could do. Could I say to her "Look, I really like you, you know... like THAT" and at least that would clear up any confusion that either of us may have. It's out in the open, blunt and mainly CLEAR.

But then I thought "Hey... but what if she's not sure if she likes me? And she wants to hang out as friends before saying anything just to make sure of how she feels?". Tough call, I know. But either way I'd have to work out what to do or say pretty soon.

Anyway, we get to her door and I say to her "We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just gotta tell you what I'm feeling... gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. We've known each other for so long, your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on, we know the rules and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling, don't tell me you're too blind to see"
Back to top Go down
Epidrood

Epidrood

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: about love.. and this girl   about love.. and this girl EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 15:42

OMG RICK ROLLED!
Back to top Go down
Ravea

Ravea

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: about love.. and this girl   about love.. and this girl EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 16:27

ur kiddin Amirite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about love.. and this girl   about love.. and this girl Empty

Back to top Go down

about love.. and this girl
Page 1 of 1