Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takundia

Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyTue May 06 2008, 22:21

About me:
-Name: René
-Connection: ?? stable adsl...
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
job, 8-16 every day except friday

My character:
-Class: Paladin
-Race (explain why did you choose it):
Draenei, a friend started a shammy and i started my pala so we could level together, but i still give the +1% hit group buff for what is worth Wink

-Armory link:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Takundian

-Offspec description:
absolute non, i got no tanking or dps gear (or experience)... i do have some unused tier 4 tokens and like badges 60 badges, but i don't see any offspec as an option atm.

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): buffs, healing and bubble hearthstone Wink

-Resistance gears: non really, never needed it, but i do know how to grind gold so i guess i can get the mats for the shadow resist gear in a weeks time.

-History: don't really know what to write here, but i was class leader for sometime in my previous guild and did healing asignments and stuff like that on raids, and i've been in stasis with my mage some time ago.

-Attunements (hyjal ring): i need to complete the mh pre-quest to get the ring, atm revered with the scale of the Sands (3/21K)

-Pre TBC raiding Experience: non, tbc came out shortly after i started playing wow.

-TBC raiding Experience:
ssc 6/6 (not killed vashj) - tk 3/4 - mh 2/5 (not killed anetheron)

-Your playtime:
Monday: 18:00 (17:00) - 24:00 (01:00)
Tuesday: 18:00 (17:00) - 24:00 (01:00)
Wednesday: 18:00 (17:00) - 24:00 (01:00)
Thursday: 18:00 (17:00) - 24:00 (01:00)
Sunday: 14:00 - 24:00 (01:00)

I don't got anyone telling me when i have to go to bed, but i do need to get up for work in the morning. I'm trying to go offline around 01-02 server at the latetest to get some sleep, i get off from work at 16:00 so the absolut earliest i can raid is 17:00 on weekdays.

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
I believe the guild to be a serious raiding guild, that is the main reason i wanna join. I was raiding with stasis, back when they where in tk/ssc, on my mage before i started my pala. I love the serious raiding where people are repaired and focused, and the goal is to get harder and harder boss' down, and that people is not only doing it for the epics.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
Good raids and good fun.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Nope, atleast i don't think so.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I was a member of 'is epic failure', and i left because it got to casual. The first month i was in the guild was great, we raided 5 hours a day 7 days a week. We cleared za, got 5/6 ssc and 3/4 tk in 2-3 weeks, had or first kill in mh around 1 month after that guild was founded. At that time ief was the best guild i've ever been in, but then some people started to whine about that some of us was raiding to much, getting all the first kills, dkp and stuff like that. That stopped the everday raiding and the guild started to turn more casual, and the all-over slacking got way out if hand.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
Native.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
Yes.

-Total playtime of your character:
40 days on my pala - 70 on my mage (my first char)
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyTue May 06 2008, 23:28

seems like a dedicated player, and btw.. We cleared SSC and Tk in like 3-4 weeks more or less Very Happy (that means vashj and kael as well Smile )

But anyways a big fat sign from me king
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 07 2008, 08:52

seems like a nice guy, my female intuition says yes atleast.

But im on painkillers atm. So it could be failing
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 07 2008, 12:17

Age says it all i think... /sign from me
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 07 2008, 13:44

u have been accepted /w cossie, lolhaxx or flumse ingame for inv. gz Smile
Back to top Go down
Takundia

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 07 2008, 14:06

great, thanks Smile

i'll /w someone about invite when i get home from work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*   Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Paladin - Holy - Draenei *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1