Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O

Go down 
+2
Kattekongen
Druidzake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Druidzake

Number of posts : 3
Geografisk sted : Denmark, Nykøbing
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O Empty
PostSubject: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyMon May 19 2008, 18:42

Heej all, i se that i have been kicket from the guild.?
- I realy do not understand this, i was at a party in the city last night and when i went online 2 day, i was kicket from the guild.? :O
- I don't know that i have been doing something, that have been the reason for this kick,? I realy like this guild were there for my first time is no slack.. I hope ill be able 2 join agine, or atless get a reason for why i got kicket.? :O

- Your all's Druidzake
Ravencrest (EU)
Back to top Go down
http://www.i-do.not-have-any.now
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyMon May 19 2008, 19:13

You managed to whipe the raid 3 times, and then you didn't even care to admit it, but started to discuss weather if it was you!

That should be reason enough!
Back to top Go down
Druidzake

PostSubject: :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyMon May 19 2008, 22:55

Serrior, WTF are you talking about!?
- I was not even online at the raid.. As i said in the last mesenge, "I was at a party, down town the city" So i can i even be able 2 wipe you all.? :O That's simply not posibel..

You all's Druidzake
Ravencrest (EU) santa
Back to top Go down
Morten

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue May 20 2008, 00:42

Well then someone must have hacked your account and played it rly rly fuckign bad in the raid yesterday! but to me it sounds like a rly bad excuse for playing bad in the raid, way out thou Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue May 20 2008, 00:54

Morten wrote:
Well then someone must have hacked your account and played it rly rly fuckign bad in the raid yesterday! but to me it sounds like a rly bad excuse for playing bad in the raid, way out thou Smile

/vouch for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Druidzake

PostSubject: Hmm   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue May 20 2008, 09:31

I know it sounds wierd, but i wasent home.. Don't know that it is one of my friends who have logget in 2 play or i got hacket or what ever happend, but bouht of the friends of myne who have my pw was at the party whit me, so i realy don't know what's have happend :S

But any why.. Ty for the short time i had i this arsome guild, GJ Lolhaxx/Cossie
And i hope that i one day will got a chance 2 join your guild agine.
Back to top Go down
sameold

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 07:36

dont let m8s play ya acc for dkp gain. if there arent known of the class? some honesty wuld be good =)
Back to top Go down
Gaspard

Gaspard

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 17:59

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 18:41

Gaspard wrote:
I lol'd.

So did we, so did we!
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyTue Jun 10 2008, 19:18

I lol'd moar.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 01:30

becourse you sawk!
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O EmptyFri Jun 27 2008, 16:04

Cus u sawk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O   Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Plzz, someone tell me why i got kicket.? :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Crew Forum :: Public :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: