Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steici, 70 Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptySat May 24 2008, 21:18

About me:
-Name: Mikko Pääkkölä
-Connection: 1/1, gonna change it to 10/10 in a few months
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): None.

My character:
-Class: Hunter
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Night Elf, I chose it because I had just rerolled alliance and I couldn't make a gnome hunter =(.
-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Steici
-Offspec description: Survival, I use it mainly for supporting physical dps.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Main damage dealer, repairbot and elixir master
-Resistance gears: None
-History: I've been playing on-off since -05, when I first rolled my hunter, which I played, and raided until -07 autumn, when I stopped playing and cancelled my account, due to our guild disbanding, which was caused by our guilds members not showing up for raids. Recently I started playing again, made a mage, leveled to 70 and thought it wasn't my style, so I leveled my rogue to 70, which is and has been my favourite class in the game alongside hunters. I recently migrated my hunter back here and started playing it again.
-Attunements (hyjal ring): Nope, but BT quest is in Al'ar
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG/MC/AQ20/40/BWL and a little bit of Naxxramas.
-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan, Gruul's, Magtheridon's, Zul'Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep: The Eye, 4/5 Hyjal, 4/9 in Black Temple.

-Your playtime:
Monday: 16>
Tuesday: 16>
Wednesday: 16>
Thursday: 16>
Sunday: 10>

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? You guys seem to have a steady progress, great raiders and overall nice athmosphere.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? A friendly guild, progress and maybe a permanent home for WotLK
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Sadly, nope.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): None atm.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Native.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes.
-Total playtime of your character: 70d
-If you have any other comments:
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyMon May 26 2008, 00:31

Apparently, armory's still being a bitch, so I'll just write my stats down here:
Agility: 611
Attack Power: 1930
Hit: 156, a little bit too much.
Crit: 27%
All gear is fully enchanted and gemmed. If you wanna check my gear online, just whisper Steici ingame.
Back to top Go down
Greeklor

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: I am on ravecrest now!!!   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyMon May 26 2008, 12:42

As u saw i am in ravencrest now m8s
Back to top Go down
Greeklor

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyMon May 26 2008, 12:51

Wrong :S
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:54

Yello, I don't want to sound impatient or anything but I was wondering if the officers/class leaders have even read my application :<.?
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyWed May 28 2008, 13:31

yep, they have.. But everytime we got a new app we have to check out if we need one more or not.
But look like you have too meet one of our officers ingame, you had like gear to everything wen i checked you out. Riding Crop, pvp items, etc.

But you have nice experience. so that counts Smile
Back to top Go down
Sára

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyWed May 28 2008, 14:12

A little to much hit? - 156? Hit cap is about 118-120, so you have about 35 hit to much .. I would take some more crit gem in use since crit is prio number 1 as BM hunter.. But lets see what officer says..
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyWed May 28 2008, 14:21

Sára wrote:
A little to much hit? - 156? Hit cap is about 118-120, so you have about 35 hit to much .. I would take some more crit gem in use since crit is prio number 1 as BM hunter.. But lets see what officer says..
Hit is capped in 9% when your autoshot will hit everytime, which in turn is 142 hit rating. I generally use +8 agility gem where ever I can, while still keeping my metagem working, since I've found it's the best gem in turns of getting the blessing of kings bonus.
EDIT: Ofcourse unless you use a balance boomkin in the raid, and have a draenei with heroic presence then it's somewhere in the ~90hit rating/5% hit.
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 06:03

can u /w me ingame on lolhaxx or cossie? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steici, 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steici, 70 Hunter   Steici, 70 Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Steici, 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1