Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoyr

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 18:41

About me:

-Name:
Tommi

-Connection:
1 mbit, and i havent got any problems whit that connection.

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Im quiting primary school in this week so im going to upper secondary school. I dont got any summer job or something like that. I can focus 100% for World of Warcraft. I got family where belong 5 different person and two dogs. And my hobbies are World of Warcraft and secondary is football.

My character:

-Class:
My class is rogue. Which I choosed for my first world of warcraft character.

-Race (explain why did you choose it):
I tooked Night Elf. When I started to play this game I asked "What class and race i pick?" from my friend and he told me to take Rogue, Night Elf. So that is reason why i picked it.

-Armory link:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Stoyr (i hope that link works.)

-Offspec description:
For rogues there is nothnig offspec items or specc. Maybe fist and dagger specc? But yeah main specc is combat sword for me. And i dont like player versus player so i dont got good gear on pvp Wink.

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):
My role is nuke bosses so hard that I can but still I need to watch omen for that i dont got too much threat. So im dps on raids.

-Resistance gears:
I got almost all reagents ready for my shadow resistance gear. Only missing 4 HoD's. I dont have that shadow resistance neck becouse I need to kill A'lar first.

-History:
Hmm my world of warcraft history is simple. I bought game about two years ago. Then I started to play whit my friend and we leveled our characters to level 70. We both was in "Nadion" which was leveling guild and later its came to raiding guild. But we left "Nadion" when we was about 60 lvls and we leveled our characters without guild and Ditter who was my leveling partner found guild named "Kaukametsän pakolaiset" (it is finnish guild) I doesnt got so much enthusiasm to join that guild. When we was questing in shadowmoon valley we met player named Virtuoosi and we decided to make own guild which will raid Karazhan and hopefully better instances. Suddenly we got information that Virtuoosi stopped playing wow and we almost broke our guild "Karvakamut". But we decided to continue without him. That guild reached tempest keep and serpentshrine cavern like two months later when we made it. Then guild started to loose raid activity and people started to left guild just becouse we doesnt got enough people for raids. So we decided to make international guild "is epic failure" and that guild continued the "Karvakamut"'s road we downed all bosses from Zul'Aman (3 timed chests). And from Serpentshrine Cavern we killed 5 bosses and took Lady Vashj for 60% and From Tempest Keep we killed all other bosses but no Kael'thas. And what belongs for mount hyjal we downed two first boss and from Black Temple we only tried Najentus. Then cames then end of "is epic failure" we decided to dispand that guild with 3 guild master's and we shared loots with those who was active and mature players on that guild! And now i leveled my another profession Enchanting to 375 and now i decided to look new active raid guild. Ofcourse with good progress.

-Attunements (hyjal ring):
I dont have those attunements yet becouse i need to kill Kael'thas Sunstrider and Lady Vash'j becouse of their vials.

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
I started play World of Warcraft about two years ago. When Burning crusade appered. So I dont have any raid experience from Pre TBC.

-TBC raiding Experience:
Like I said on my history comment; TK = 3/4, SSC = 5/6, ZA 6/6, MH 2/5, BT 0/9 ofcourse those karazhans and gruul's lair and maghteridon's lair.

What belongs to read and watch tactics. I will read tactics and watch videos from all bosses which are new for me.

-Your playtime:
My playtime is too sicky ;p. Im online almost all time. When i wake up i take few steps to my computer and start play world of warcraft. And im online like 12 - 24 so about 12 hours a day. At the weekend im online little bit more.
Monday: ~12-24
Tuesday: ~12-24
Wednesday: ~12-24
Thursday: ~12-24
Sunday: ~11-03

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
I want join to "Operation Crew" becouse my previous guild dispanded and im raid addict so I need raid guild where is good game spirit and good raid progress.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I dont expect anything big. One thing what I expect is that I want good raid progress in wow and thats is my personal goal.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Hmm lets see I know Johnyq, Takundian, Tadarius ( he helped us in our raids )

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I left my previous guild becouse of dispanded. And now im on "Me Kazalli Me Imba" guild which is just pure idle guild.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
I leveled my character on Ravencrest so im 100% Ravencrest boy Wink

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
Yesh! Im 100% originaly owner of this account.

-Total playtime of your character:
My playtime is 81 days and some random hours on my rogue. I got Tuuartti which is 62 lvl alternative character. On that i got like 10 days played time.

-If you have any other comments:
I hope you choose me becouse im very keen player. Who is ready for raid. And I listen all orders and I will obet them. [i][i][b]

Last edited by Stoyr on Mon May 26 2008, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 18:43

Officer from my old guild VERY activ good dps and was there for every raid !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferodin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 18:50

Sounds like a nice dude! If we need Rogues tho!

/vote from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoyr

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 18:54

thanks for those comments Wink And btw for those who i know from operation crew guild. There is Tsiou too! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toffefee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 19:10

Was in gruuls with him some days ago, and he made a very good amount of dmg Very Happy

/sign from my side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoyr

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Mon May 26 2008, 20:48

So many views but not so many replies ;o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsiou

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Tue May 27 2008, 12:24

1) prolly #1 dps from ief raids most of the times
2) excellent communication/cooperation skills
3) nice guy

100% recommended
big sign
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Tue May 27 2008, 12:31

im gonna sign this one too. Nice application. Already feels like i know the guy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoyr

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Tue May 27 2008, 12:45

Again! Thanks for your comments Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoyr

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Wed May 28 2008, 23:09

Btw what about those HoD's do you got them on guild bank or shall i buy them from auction house or some where else?

Meaning that if I got spot on your guild I dont want to be slacker on those resistance gears Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Thu May 29 2008, 01:40

You wont get HoDs as soon as you join the guild, since people with member status or higher still lack SR gear, amd tbh.. HoDs and SR guys to trials has never been real smart!

But I gues you'll get it someday.. But we aint even at the bos s yet, we first have to get RoS down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Thu May 29 2008, 04:08

Stoyr wrote:
Btw what about those HoD's do you got them on guild bank or shall i buy them from auction house or some where else?

Meaning that if I got spot on your guild I dont want to be slacker on those resistance gears Wink.

Just that you say this really make me happy atleast. Im not sure if you get hod's from g bank or not, But with you're will and joy of getting this resistance gear put a smile on my face. I don't even see many of our own members that even want to move their ass to ah just to buy the regs.

And all what they others are saying about you is really nice

Thumbs up from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cossie
Admin

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Thu May 29 2008, 05:55

wts invites 10g

Stoyr

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   Thu May 29 2008, 08:41

Oki thanks alot! Wink I will go to school fast and then I come online and im ready for invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*   

Back to top Go down

Stoyr, Combat sword rogue *ACCEPTED*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1