Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior

Go down 
+7
Gaspard
Rotheir
Stormfiend
Stoyr
Cossie
Toffefee
Wälnuts
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miekka

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon May 26 2008, 20:41

About me:

-Name:
In real life my name is Teemu

I live in Finland, small town called Masku.

-Connection:
1mbit, I only get DC when played for 10hours.

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):

My character:

-Class:
Warrior

-Race (explain why did you choose it):
Gnome, I made this character like 2 years ago, I just chose it because it looked coolest. And escape artist isn't bad for tanking.

-Armory link:

-Offspec description:
I dont want to respec, because my gear for fury sucks, but if it is needed I can. 17/44/0 as fury.

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):
To be good tank, make awesome tps and keep agro. And yeah, try to keep myself alive. Tank for my life.

-Resistance gears:
I have frost and fire resistance gear. I had to take them or I would have got kicked from the guild Sad

-History:
Well. I started to play this game 2 years ago. I just leveled my char to 60, It took quite long, but I was young 2 Razz But When I hitted 60, I joined guild name Enqard, It disbanded quite soon and then I joined TL. When tbc came I jsut leveled up to 70. When I hitted 70 I just no-lifed instances to get kara gear. Then I joined legendary guild name Horns. I got kicked since I weren't active enough. I joined Nadion and got some gear with them. After that I went back to Horns, but it disbanded and all ppl from there joined Karvakamut. So did I. When I were in Karvakamut we managed to down all bosses in karazhan and we started going SSC/TK. It was good guild, but then it disbanded and guild name is epic failure came. I ofc joined there asap. With ief I have done some SSC/TK with crappy tries on Vashj. And we managed to kill winterchill 2. We also tried Najentus but only got him to 60%. Now it has disbanded also, so I am looking for nice raiding guild atm.

-Attunements (hyjal ring):
I dont have Attunements, only kz. But if needed I will do Hyjal ring quest with you Smile

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
I were only like 1month 60 pre tbc, but still did some raids.
ZG: Cleared
MC: 6 bosses
BWL: None
Onyxia: Dead
AQ20: Only first boss
AQ40: nope
Naxx: No way

-TBC raiding Experience:
Karazhan: Full ofc
Gruul: Cleared
Maggy: Cleared
ZA: Only 2 first bosses. Sad
SSC: 5 bosses, crappy tries on Vashj
TK: 3 bosses
MH: Winterchill
BT: Only tries to Naj'entus

-Your playtime: I play for 2-3 hours a day, when raiding much more! Like 6h
Monday: 19.00-0.00
Tuesday: 20.00-0.00
Wednesday:19.00-00
Thursday:20.00-0.00
Sunday:17.00-23.00

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
Because it seems like very good guild, with active players. It also has very nice progress and ppl. And also many ppl from my other guild has applicated here, so I would like to be with them in same guild aswell. And I also looooooooove to raid <3

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I except good raids, friendly ppl and helpful ppl 2. I also except some gr8 progress.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
I know Johnnyq and Tsiou, and all ppl from ief who has joined you guys.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
Well, I am in a guild what will maybe start raiding, named Rofires. And I will leave it, because it isnt the guild I am looking for. Just joined for fun.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
I have only played in Ravencrest and I always will! Ravencrest FTW.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
Yeah, always changed password when some1 found it out.

-Total playtime of your character:
51days and 19days as 70. With my alts like 10days or so. Not that nolife but when raids are on, then I WILL NOLIFE!

-If you have any other comments:
I just hope you will choose me, because I am active player who likes to raid. And I will always listen to tacs, and wont go to eat when we are raiding.
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon May 26 2008, 20:42

Miekka
Here is my armory Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed May 28 2008, 08:44

And I would like to get answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed May 28 2008, 13:11

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Miekka

Answer will come, but mayby not that fast as you want to, but it will come.. and anyway.
Some of our members like to forum troll alot, and they are abit rude/stupid too...

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Toffefee

Toffefee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed May 28 2008, 14:10

Well, we raid untill 00.00 every raidday... And i see alot of karagear wich very easily can be replaced to something better from the new badgevendor...
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptySat May 31 2008, 11:01

I just got some new gear, enchanted and they are on now, just say no or yes please Smile
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 04:02

Im haveing a hard time atm with all the apps and i think sry for the late answer. I think the tanks we have atm is doing a good job and if u join u would be a nr3 tank and im not rly sure if thats what u want. i can see u really wanna join the guild and have tryed to improve yourself alot. I will make sure to tell u if we are missing a tank one day so we we can try u out but im not sure if we need another tanks for all the raids. what do u think? and than its your age, its low but if u can act mature and stay online when requiered its not rly a big problem. I can`T rly deside what to do in your case.
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 17:12

gr8! When, you should just post here if you have raid and need me. Im not that sure if I can always join, because of other raids with Tyca. But just post here about your raids so I can come there and show my skillz Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 16:57

Got some new gear now and just post all raid I could join. Would like to raid with you guys
Back to top Go down
Stoyr

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 13:29

This maybe too late but miekka is really good player he listen all orders and doesnt whine. But what Cossie said we are full tanks atm but this good back up when we need tank Wink
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 18:33

Cant say anything but i wish you gl to join the family dude:)
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 20:30

Thank guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 14:57

Finally got the trinket from HC MgT, and I am more skilled atm. 4/5 in Mount Hyjal, tried archimonde but never tanked... 3/9 BT never tried Teron but have read tacs Smile elephant
Back to top Go down
Rotheir

Number of posts : 14
Geografisk sted : Uppsala, Sweden
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 15:18

Miekka wrote:
Finally got the trinket from HC MgT, and I am more skilled atm. 4/5 in Mount Hyjal, tried archimonde but never tanked... 3/9 BT never tried Teron but have read tacs Smile elephant

For Teron usually you need to do more then just read tacs... here is a good flashgame where you can practise the ghosts. Very good actually. When you do it 10 times in a row without dying, you know you can do the Teron fight ingame Wink

Flash game simulator:
http://www.variuse.de/feroxtgs2/
Back to top Go down
Gaspard

Gaspard

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 18:51

That Flash game is fun haha
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 19:38

Thx m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 19:55

It wasnt that bad :O Played for sime time and I know how to do it now ^^ First Spirit Volley and Spirit chains next asap! Then just Spirit lance all targets, like this 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 etc Smile and use Spirit chains asap it comes. It wasnt as hard as I though lol!
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 12 2008, 10:04

You fail, it's (5), 4, 3, ,3 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 4, 3, 3,3,3,3*PUFF YOUR CONSTRUCTS ARE DEAD!!*
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 12 2008, 10:21

Well, it worked with my style... I ment what target to HIT WITH LANCE, not what skills to use x) First 1 time both in the front then 1 time both at back, but first AoE dmg and Spirit Shackle or what ever ^^ I know it seemed like I would fail but I ment what targets to hit, not what skills to use Razz
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 12 2008, 10:30

Ofcourse you will be hitting them all Shocked
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 12 2008, 13:52

Yes, but I just told how I would kill them afro
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyThu Jun 12 2008, 15:37

kk Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 20:47

Btw atm I am farming primals for Shadow Resistance gear, and money to buy all but HoD:s. But I will get money for them also if it helps me to get in guild Smile I just writed all regs for full shadow resistance gear and know what to farm. But the at BT pre q I am at Al'ar q atm. But I will start grinding for my life now.

Cya in WoW.
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:00

Don't craft the SR legs.. its a big waist of money and time... And since you are on the Al'ar quest you are very close to complete the chain ^^
Back to top Go down
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 16 2008, 21:06

So only Bracers, Belt, Feet and Cloak? Hmm, then I will save much money Smile Thx m8, But then I need to get SR enchants on my items scratch Anyway thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior   [Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Miekka / Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next