Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ditter, BM hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ditter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 15:56

About me:

-Name:
Tommi

-Connection:
Elisa adsl 1mb/s

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Im at nine grade in school.I dont got any hobbies so far. If we can calculate that im playing wow like my hobbie Wink.
I dont have any job.

My character:
-Class:hunter

-Race (explain why did you choose it):
I tooked Dwarf race becouse of that gun thing. And that stoneform was too imba for me Wink. And dwarfs looks so imba and great Wink.

-Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Ditter

-Offspec description:
My main specc is beast mastery and i dont got survivalist gear so much. But my main goal is that i allways try improve my pve gear!

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):
Ofcourse my role is dps! And i will do great dps on raids without overaggros

-Resistance gears:
When i found guild where i can use shadow resistance gear i will start to farm that so fast that i can.

-History:
I started world of warcraft about one year ago whit this character. I leveled my hunter whit Stoyr. I found "Nadion" guild at level 35 and i leveled my hunter to 60 and left
"Nadion" becouse i joined for finnish guild. Finnish guild was named by "Kaukametsän pakolaiset". There was funny and mature players. And i enjoyed to play whit them
Then we maked "Karvakamut" which was finnish raiding guild. Stoyr and few other finnish people helped me whit that guild. We leveled our characters to level 70 and then we started to look more raiders for our own guild.
We started to raid karazhan first of all ofcourse Wink. We started to clear Gruul's Lair when we got enough people to join raids. Like one or two month later we gone for serpentshrine cavern and tempest keep.
First of all we got great progress on "Karvakamut" but then end came. And we made "is epic failure" which crashed few days ago. We continued "Karvakamut"'s progress which was ssc 2/6 and tk 2/4.
We cleared ssc 5/6 and tk 3/4 really fast and after 2.4 patch we started to raid hyjal and black temple. We got two boss down from hyjal and we only tried Najentus at black temple.
Then guild started to broke down. Few player left guild each day. Then guild seariously broke down and guild masters decided to dispand it. And now im looking new guild and I decided to make application to Operation Crew Wink.

-Attunements (hyjal ring):
I need to kill vashj and kaelthas for my hyjal rings!

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
I dont got experience from pre TBC becouse i started wow after BC appeared.

-TBC raiding Experience:
kara, gruul, maggy, ssc 5/6, tk 3/4, hyjal 2/5 and i tried black temple's first boss.

-Your playtime:Next times are estimated times.
Monday:~17-23
Tuesday:~17-23
Wednesday:~17-23
Thursday:~17-23
Sunday:~17-23

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
Im looking active ja funny guild where is great to get good progress

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I expect good progress and good game spirit. What your guild owns already Wink.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
johnnyq, wallaboy those are first names what appears on my mind.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
Becouse <is epic failure> dispanded becouse of slack and we was unable to get raids up. So now im in <Me Kazalli Me Imba> guild which is pure idle guild. That guild made for friends

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
ravencrest i leveled my character at the ravencrest and i dont got anything against ravencrest so i staying here.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
yeah.

-Total playtime of your character:
about 81d those are played on my hunter but i got tons of alternative characters.

-If you have any other comments:
I got confirmation at summer vacation so im little bit offline like 5-11 days (that belongs for our religion). And after that im online like week or more but then i go to cottage where i spend one or two week.
After that i start my seriously no life time.

What a Face

Last edited by ditter on Thu May 29 2008, 20:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 16:00

Ditter is IMBA dps and and a very nice guy =)
Back to top Go down
Stoyr

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 16:11

Ye Ditter is good dps Wink. Good friend of mine. One of the best dps from "is epic failure". He was like first or second on dps/dmg meter.
Back to top Go down
ditter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyThu May 29 2008, 21:57

thanks for comments albino
Back to top Go down
shikatra

shikatra

Number of posts : 58
Geografisk sted : ------------------lol--------------

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyFri May 30 2008, 01:36

JohnnyQ is not a baut dps . all hunters can do a lot of dps .is a baut .. how you play .. . .........

wot i wel say is .. speck is ok you gat the hit.....you can bey 2 item more for hc togens ..
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyFri May 30 2008, 01:40

shikatra wrote:
JohnnyQ is not a baut dps . all hunters can do a lot of dps .is a baut .. how you play .. . .........

wot i wel say is .. speck is ok you gat the hit.....you can bey 2 item more for hc togens ..

well its true its the way u play , but still the thing i ment was he was a nice skilled and activ player
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyFri May 30 2008, 19:02

JohnnyQ wrote:
shikatra wrote:

well its true its the way u play , but still the thing i ment was he was a nice skilled and activ player

You better litsen to shikatra... I'm pretty sure he knows what he is talking about Smile
Back to top Go down
shikatra

shikatra

Number of posts : 58
Geografisk sted : ------------------lol--------------

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter EmptyFri May 30 2008, 19:04

np katte i think is one of JohnnyQ god frens that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ditter, BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditter, BM hunter   Ditter, BM hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Ditter, BM hunter
Page 1 of 1