Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firewood - Resto Druid <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firewood

Firewood - Resto Druid <3 Empty
PostSubject: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 01:06

Firewood - 70 Resto Druid

About me:
-Name: Vicki
-Connection: No problems so far
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): School, of which it is summer atm so I have no real commitments for 3-4 months.

My character:
-Character name: Firewood
-Class: Resto Druid
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Nelf. No choice ;D
-Armory link: http://eu.wow armory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Firewood
-Offspec description: Usually stay as resto, but you may see me running around as boomkin occasionally but never for raids, or in my 11/11/39 pvp spec, though cause I’m new to the server not really pvped here much.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Healer!
-Resistance gears: None as yet
-History: Leveled this after the tbc release for a change and a try at alliance. Joined a decent raiding guild with a little less progress which disbanded over the Christmas, then farmed kara and just been playing in game with friends since really, but its time for a change.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): no attunements
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: A little here and there, a few MC and AQ bosses as a rogue.
-TBC raiding Experience: kara/gruul/mag/tk(3/4)/ssc(3/5)/ZA(3/6).

-Your playtime:
Monday: any
Tuesday: any
Wednesday: any
Thursday: any
Sunday: any

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? For fun, to explore parts of the game that otherwise go un-noticed to most players, to experience every corner of the game which is available to be played.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Fun, respect, and for people to be there for the experience rather than the greed of loot.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Nope
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): Disbanding currently.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? As I said, only just moved here from a guild of friends, to step it up a bit and raid more.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yep
-Total playtime of your character: 45 days

-If you have any other comments: Hope to see you all in game, feel free to throw me a whisper if there’s anything else <3
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 18:56

hmm kind of short app but we are in need of active healers. what step on the bt quest are u? its needed!
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 19:00

and get the idol from shadowlab(the lifebloom one) or the one from a grp Q in nagrand which increases the heal from regrowth.. Smile

And you should rly try to get either the mace from prince Smile

Since it'll boost your +healing and you mp/5 more then the one from maiden Smile

But I gues we can give you a try Smile
Back to top Go down
Firewood

PostSubject: Re: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 20:14

Not started the BT quest tbh. Yes i know about the idol i've been trying to get that for a while. And the mace i've been running kara with my old guild week in week out since febuary and been SO unlucky, it only dropped twice for us, once a priest won and the second i wasn't there so it went to a shammy -.-

The short application was due to my fail at posting cause i wrote it like 3 times and it wouldnt post Sad oh and i was tired if it counts ;D

//firewood
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 04:17

But i think there is alot of upgrades u can get from badges and za, show some upgrades on your gear and i`ll trow u and inv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firewood - Resto Druid <3   Firewood - Resto Druid <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Firewood - Resto Druid <3
Page 1 of 1