Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Exstinct is ze back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exstinct

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-24

[Declined] Exstinct is ze back Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Exstinct is ze back   [Declined] Exstinct is ze back EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 14:06

Hey guys, after 1½ month i finally got my char back, it got transferred to The Maelstorm but blizzard has promised me a free return transfer whenever i want, So if theres a spot for an old rogue in the guild i would love to rejoin Smile

My hacker left me a few new items such as the Neck from Shatterd Sun and Angelista's revenge.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Zepear

The fucker deleted my alchamy and herbalism profession so that he could start on skinning and LW which he havnt finished leveling -.-.

You allready know my expirence and such so dunno if there's any reason to post all that again Smile

Hope you can use me again

Regards Exstinct
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

[Declined] Exstinct is ze back Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Exstinct is ze back   [Declined] Exstinct is ze back EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 15:05

sorry, but we kinda had to replace you. And now we are so full on melees.

If we get a open spot we will contact you
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Exstinct is ze back
Page 1 of 1