Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peeweexx

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Fri Jun 20 2008, 02:20

About me:
-Name: Elliott
-Connection: 8MB (fastest in my area)
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): just left school so got 3 mounths till collage, Army cadets (some weekends away, and tuesday and thursday night) and a Job im aplying for atm but its a day job.

My character:
-Character name: Peeweexx
-Class:Warlock
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human, im small in Rl so i didnt want to be a gnome.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: offspeck?? Ow do u mean PvP speck then? well i like neva change speck unless my CL tells me to and im compleatly vesitile to and speck u wish.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):To destroy the enamy, also a good provider of summers, heal stones and lafter.
-Resistance gears: i dont have any made but i am 375 talor so i can make (have got some of teh BT shadow rezz patterns)
-History: I moved from Hakkar with some m8's about 2 mounths ago, on hakkar i was members>Officer>CL>Co-Gm of a guild called DeathDealers (this is were my raiding started). We then moved to Ravencrest because hakkar was over welmed with Ita, not that i got any thing agenst them, but it was an english reml and DeathDealers was the only english guild.... Then on Ravencrest i CO-Lead (3 GM's) a guild called PwnStarS, but i fell out with the other two GM's as they blamed me for some thing that i didnt not do... then i aplyed for TYCA, were i have raided TK 2/4 SSC 5/6 MH 5/5 (well we didnt kill the 5th) and 4/9 BT 4th was no killed.... hehe thats my History
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): only Kara atunment.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: i was only lvl20 when tbc came out
-TBC raiding Experience: XP in Leading raids at kara, za, gruul, maggy, tk 1/4 and just raiding in 2/4 Tk 5/6 SSC 4(5)/5 MH and 3(4)/9 BT

-Your playtime:(GMT+1 (server time))
Monday:18:30-when eva
Tuesday:cant raid
Wednesday:18:30-when eva
Thursday:cant raid
Sunday:all day, with a brake about 16:00 for food.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?: I would like to joine a guild that raids BT and Mh but also does Tk and SSC on teh side, looking around Operation Crew seems the best guild for that.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew?: A Friendly Mature raiding expirience, that can have a laugh and also doesnt give up after 10 wipes on a boss.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?: No, i no a cupple of the people aplying atm, Ethex and Xnishoo, as i havent been on the relm that long i dont no as amny people as i did on Hakkar (lol i knew LOTS of ppl on hakkar)
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): TYCA disbandened
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?: As i say i was from hakkar
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes sirey bob
-Total playtime of your character: 75 days total 49 at lvl 70, i touck my time lvling... playing with RL m8's lvling other little alts and at 70 i normuly just log on and sit afk in a city Razz.
-If you have any other comments: Ok as you have probuly already gessed, i cant spell... i am dislexic, meaning i cant spell well, i try my best but some times i just cant get it Razz. I also IRL, make movies for differnt ocations (i am a director/editor) i have entered some in; Panasonic Arts festafull and the BFA awards... unfortunity mot won any thing yet tho i was put for wod for one Smile)

Well i have tryed to tell u all u need to no and make it interesting (as i no boring ones u just want to decline, from went i was an officer) so thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Fri Jun 20 2008, 20:32

1: Explain that specc please, and why you've only put 3/5 points in Bane. What's your main damage source?
2: Destruction, destruction, destruction. You'd expect people to know by now, that you should have 190+ hitrating MINIMUM for destruction to work properly. With the current dpsmeter-hysteria & the fact that you were below my Shadowpriest alt on damage today in TK, you should understand my point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Fri Jun 20 2008, 23:53

Well i have been trying to get my crit up, and now im am working on the hit rating and will get it higher with the new drops i hope for (needing T5 sholders, and a few other eacy tk/ssc drops) and im going to replce a cupple of gems. I was probuly lower because u were better than me.... maby u had more XP on that boss? as it was my first encounter of him, i understand execuly what u are saying.

And my speck wass one that i and a old CL came up with, we used it for teh shadow dmg and fire dmg with the Improved Immolate and Conflagrate, Bane was only 3/5 cuz at the time i made teh speck i was useing not just SB but also Incinerate alot... which i still do by my last CL said just SB its better and i havent respecked to change as i like it. But when i joine a guild im willing to speck any thing they want me to as i no how to use most specks as i have raided as, 41/9/11 41/0/20 40/21/0 /21/0/40 0/21/40 and others (most as just experamental.

Thanx Smile and sorry i had to go in the Tk raid but a fammily amergence came up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toffefee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 00:21

just so u know, Hit>crit... if u cant cap hit, go aff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 01:34

TOFFE IS NOAMNUB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xahny-

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 02:31

Peeweexx wrote:
Well i have been trying to get my crit up, and now im am working on the hit rating and will get it higher with the new drops i hope for (needing T5 sholders, and a few other eacy tk/ssc drops) and im going to replce a cupple of gems. I was probuly lower because u were better than me.... maby u had more XP on that boss? as it was my first encounter of him, i understand execuly what u are saying.

And my speck wass one that i and a old CL came up with, we used it for teh shadow dmg and fire dmg with the Improved Immolate and Conflagrate, Bane was only 3/5 cuz at the time i made teh speck i was useing not just SB but also Incinerate alot... which i still do by my last CL said just SB its better and i havent respecked to change as i like it. But when i joine a guild im willing to speck any thing they want me to as i no how to use most specks as i have raided as, 41/9/11 41/0/20 40/21/0 /21/0/40 0/21/40 and others (most as just experamental.

Thanx Smile and sorry i had to go in the Tk raid but a fammily amergence came up.

Wrote a bigass reply but the forum ate it.

1: Why use a specc that's worse than another one when you know it?
2: Where were you planning on getting those drops? We only do occasional pugs-runs where there's a lesser chance of you getting stuff since people bring alts.
3: I did more damage since your specc is inefficient and you, from what this tells me, seem to need to do some reading up about warlocks & PvE. Also, why didn't you do some quick reading on bosskillers between trashpulls? If you can't read up a bit fast on things you don't know, how can we expect you to read up tacs for bosses in bt?
4: What were you 2 thinking when making that specc? It has no pure use, it's a failed mix of destro pvp & pve. Conflagrate lowers you damage-output.
5: Why do you use a specc that you know is inefficient? And why haven't you bothered speccing as like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 03:00

Ok well to start.

I neva said i didnt read up, i read and watch 2 vids, but i had neva done it for real... i always read an watch for new encounters, and do simulators if there one out (like the Teron Gorefiend one)

and i havent respecked yet because i havent been raidng mutch cuz of teh TYca split and i just finished my exams so i can now get back in to raiding well. So i will be changing my speck when i do start getting raiding in a guild again. And i do no alot about Lock's and PvE, i may not bee a nerd and no all the differnt start % and stuff, and i may not no inside out of every speck, but i no how to play. I have only een playing for ... 1 year and, 6 mounths now, and been raiding fro less than a year.

I was planing on getting the Drops when in TYCA, as i was next up for teh T5 sholders, and others but now i will have to ither Get some Bt patterns and craft or get PuG's.

and finaly it was just a fun speck that we put together... as i said i will change my speck to any thing my CL wants me too as thats the roll of the CL, To make shor his/her class is in the right speck, right enchants ect... (i have been Cl befor so i no wats its like, but not in a high raiding guild)

Any thing elce? Razz

Thankx

//Peeweexx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 03:43

Peeweexx wrote:

Any thing elce? Razz

Yeah, your grammar sucks, why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xahny-

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 07:53

xtazey wrote:
Peeweexx wrote:

Any thing elce? Razz

Peeweexx wrote:

-If you have any other comments: Ok as you have probuly already gessed, i cant spell... i am dislexic,

Start reading stuff before you complain you lololfeigndeathbot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 11:14

xahny- wrote:
xtazey wrote:
Peeweexx wrote:

Any thing elce? Razz

Peeweexx wrote:

-If you have any other comments: Ok as you have probuly already gessed, i cant spell... i am dislexic,

Start reading stuff before you complain you lololfeigndeathbot
Oh snap. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Sat Jun 21 2008, 12:08

lol, no problem i get it all the time.... i must tell about 30 ppl a day that im dislexic so i dont have ppl corecting me every line ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Mon Jun 23 2008, 15:08

Ok i was looking to get my Spell Hit up, and normuly i use Icon of the silver crescent and Xi'ri's Gift now (after i did some gem soceting) 140 spell hit and 20.37% crit but if i swop Xi'ri's gift with Scryer's Bloodgem i get 172 spell hit but my crit drops to 18.92%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Mon Jun 23 2008, 15:33

Hit>crit untill you are capped as destro lock!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 00:20

Well after this long time of no responce i take it you dont want me Sad... even no i am Cl in Poem i am still interested in joining you if you want me contact me ingame at any time.. and since i aplyed at first i have gained better items and i am 20 hit off the caped lvl (i will get tehre very soon) and i have increased in other bits.

Good luck with your raiding.

regards Peeweexx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolidus

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 14:16

Played with this guy in a random ZA som weeks ago.
He peeked ath a whooping 400dps during the whole raid and where last on dmg done behind the 2 druid tanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 14:24

Zolidus wrote:
Played with this guy in a random ZA som weeks ago.
He peeked ath a whooping 400dps during the whole raid and where last on dmg done behind the 2 druid tanks ^^

DUDUTONKS R IMBA DEEPEES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 14:49

Well, rilly it was ages ago and it wasnt 400dps... if its the run im thinking of then it was the night i didnt rilly pay mutch atention cuz i had RL things going on... But i would have do atleased 800 dps even with no consintration as i am always 3rd or 4rd on my DPS meater in guild raids and random raids under like rogue 1 other warlock normuly.. + i was the werst equiped in that run so yes my dmg want going to be the best as most had T6 and at that time i had T4.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolidus

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 16:12

Peeweexx wrote:
Well, rilly it was ages ago and it wasnt 400dps... if its the run im thinking of then it was the night i didnt rilly pay mutch atention cuz i had RL things going on... But i would have do atleased 800 dps even with no consintration as i am always 3rd or 4rd on my DPS meater in guild raids and random raids under like rogue 1 other warlock normuly.. + i was the werst equiped in that run so yes my dmg want going to be the best as most had T6 and at that time i had T4.....

No it was not ages ago it was under a month ago!
And yes it was 400dps.
I remeber cos i even checked your armory link after the raid.
And no you where not the worst equiped player in the raid.
And even if u where 400dps is still really low for your gear.
And i talked to you about it and you even said that there was no way you could do more dps cos you spammed shadowbolt all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 16:48

well yes i did spam SB.. but at that time i had wat? 100 hit probuly less and i was the werst equip there cuz i checked every one out, And it would have been way more than 400dps... and in 1 mounth i have got lots more better stuff and a mutch better speck (as i had a crappy one befor) and i am now getting out 800+ dps at least so yh maby amonth ago it was low but its not any more!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cossie
Admin

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:45

800dps? if u where a prot warrior i might have been impressed. normally i do from 500-600 dps on teron while tanking and useing avoidence pots insteed of tps pots. My eyes are bleeding and my hearth is crying everytime i see ppl below 1000 dps.

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 17:58

I agree with Cossie.

I do 800+dps with arcane/frost spells in firespecc.
A destrolock is not the hardest class to do dps with eighter.
Even though our mages usually beats them Smile

Dont think you are the lock we are looking for atm. So you shouldnt hold your breath waiting for a trial..

And if you for some reason want to reapply later. Make sure you dont apply before you actually _have_ the gear, _are_ hitcapped etc.

We cant recruit bluegeared ppl just becouse they have a plan of gearing their char up for BT.

GL in the future

- Space cow says what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peeweexx

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   Tue Jul 01 2008, 18:54

Ok yes i understand but 1 im not blue gired Razz and the post i posted yesterday night was just saying that i take it that u dont and GL and all that so i wasnt holding my breth... but the 800dps is like the min i do normuly it is 980-1170 or some thing.

Thanx any way and i hope Operation Crew sucseed in there futer raids.

Regards Peeweexx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply   

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Peeweexx - Warlock desto aply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1