Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] 70 resto druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elitedud

[Pending] 70 resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 21:39

About me:
-Name: Josh Taylor
-Connection: speed is at 54.0 mbps 10mb
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Well i have left school now and i am waiting to go to collage in september but at the moment i work 8 till 5 witch should not be a problem to raid i can be on everyday.

My character:
-Character name: Elitedudu
-Class: Druid
-Race (explain why did you choose it): This is the only race you can have with druid
-Armory link: I currently have my PvP gear equipped but if you would like to whisper me in game i am happy to show you my PvE gear witch is very nice
-Offspec description: Well i have both off specs balance and feral but mainly my feral off spec gear is the best. There would not be much point in respecing to it as it is not the best and i love resto
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): To try my best to heal the max and keep my regen flowing Wink
-Resistance gears: shadow but not alot
-History: I have played for almost 3 years now and finding the high raids quite fun! I have only just joined this realm(RC) but before i came here i was on hakkar so as i have been on here i have been searching around for good PvE guilds such as this
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): only kara
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: MC, ZG, Onyxia, BWL
-TBC raiding Experience: kara,grulls,maggy,ZA,TK,SSC,MH,BT not all these bosses

-Your playtime:
Monday: 17:00 till around midnight (1-00) These are english times
Tuesday: 17:00 till around midnight (1-00)
Wednesday: 17:00 till around midnight (1-00)
Thursday: 17:00 till around midnight (1-00)
Sunday: 12:00(dinner time) till around midnight (1-00)

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I just want to stick with 1 guild to reach high end PvE content and i just love raiding and want to show you all my skill
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Ijust expect to meet lots of nice people and take part in PvE content and progress
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? No 1 but i have been with people from there in heriocs
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): My last guild was peom but it disband so thats when i tried to apply here
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? RC i also have a 61 hunter on hakkar but dont play him much
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes 100% my account
-Total playtime of your character: 50 days but this is mainly because of keeping my self logged on well doing nothing
-If you have any other comments: Well thanks for you time reading my application and i hope to see you guys soon i hope i can reach your standards but skill goes a long way Very Happy. I can guarantee to epic gem my gear and i will always have pots,flask,food to every raid. Thanks for yout time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Epidrood

Epidrood

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 21:51

Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 21:57

raided MH and BT , but no rep with em explain please Smile
Back to top Go down
Elitedud

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 22:14

On my freinds PG .... but bassicly i should be saying i have been there. sorry if i dint explain well enough anything else ask me please
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 01:17

Well, what bosses have you downed, and could you provide your friends name so we can confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 resto druid   [Pending] 70 resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] 70 resto druid
Page 1 of 1