Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Virii

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 03:28

About me:
-Name:Nichlas Patel
-Connection:1mbit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): i work during the day and on weekends i design and make computer games Smile. nothing rly that effect raiding schedule

My character:
-Character name:Virii
-Class: Mage
-Race (explain why did you choose it): wel tbh, my mate is the one that created it just to get me started into the game, every since then i have loved my he-man looking human mage.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Got mainly my pve gear for all specs and also ful pvp gear.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): wel it all depends on what fight. such as illidan is control of the fiends. mainly am there to do imba dps or do what is needed in any fight.
-Resistance gears: Full Shadow, a lot of Fire also
-History: phew wheare do i begin. i started to play this character about 3 yeasrs ago and loved it ever since, started out on Xavius which at the time was a great server but as time pushed on the server started to fall apart. i have alwasy kept this as my main and always been raiding since i hit 60 then tbh 70. i have had quite an extensive insight into every single aspect of a mage so can put my ful attention on 1 character. i have made a few alts in the past, mailny my shamen which are 70 but due to migrating to this server i havnt transfered them. i have been in a few guilds over my time in the game where i was consistant raider. in the current guild i am in Destiny Awaits i was an officer for like 1 year and had a great time meeting new ppl and kiling end game boses. the reason for me leaving guild is through Disband.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Got the illidan Sr teleport neck and the exhalted ring from hyjal. i also have pheonix band.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG, BWL, Ony, Nax, AQ20 and Aq40
-TBC raiding Experience: All end game boses. Hyjal, TK, ZA, BT, Grull, Mag, KZ, SSC. all boses down in every one

-Your playtime: this is server time.
Monday: 18.00 - 02.00
Tuesday:18.00 - 02.00
Wednesday:18.00 - 02.00
Thursday:18.00 - 02.00
Sunday: all day

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? i want to make some good friends and want to get the best progres from end game content.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? i expect there wil be some fun raiding action.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? as a new person to the realm i dont im afraid
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): as mentioned above i love da, but due to disband i have had no choice but to search for new pastures
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? from Xavius
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes
-Total playtime of your character:127 Days .23 Hours .28 Mins
-If you have any other comments:

i am a water machine that never lets ppl go thrsty. i prepare for raids and new boses etc and think i would fit into the guild great if given the opertunity to do so

hanks for your time

Virii
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 11:08

Sad to hear DA is disbanded, played with some guys the first day you guys came to RC Crying or Very sad ..

Your A-Link :b : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Virii
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 12:33

log out in pve gear =)
Back to top Go down
virii

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 19:30

oops thought i did last night ><
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 21:02

This guy seems like a nice guy and a good player. So im gonna accept him for a trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Accepted] Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage   [Accepted] Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mage
Page 1 of 1