Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lambada

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-08

[Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue   [Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 05:07

About me:

-Name:
Glenn

-Connection:
Aint got some connection problems.

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Still at school, not working. Not so much to say about family, not gonna have a summer job, so i gonna focus on wow.

My character:

-Class:
My class is rogue. Which I choosed for my first world of warcraft character.

-Race (explain why did you choose it):
I did take human. I did do because my friend told me to start a Rogue, so i started a Human Rogue like him.

-Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Lambada (link should work.)

-Offspec description:
Rogues aint got any off-specc`s, rogue is definitly a main dps class.

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):
My role in raids is to nuke boss and listen to Raidleader, and watch my aggro.

-Resistance gears:
Aint

-History:
Aint got a big history, i started to play wow for 1 and a half year ago, i was walking around with no guild until 50, then i reached WoE (Well of eternity). when i reached lvl 60 i was just questing, i have done all quests in HF and Zangra, almost all in Nagrand to. In 66 i was tired of beeing not 70, so i lvled to 70 and did almost get full epic in 2 weeks. Im still in WoE, but want a guild with more progress.

-Attunements (hyjal ring):
I dont got the attunements yet, havent got the vials from kael and vashj.

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
I Started play wow for 1 and a half year ago, so i dont got much raiding Exp pre tbc.

-TBC raiding Experience:
I have Exp with ; Magtheridon, SSC, Kara ofc, Gruuls, TK, ZA, some bt and mh.

Ill read and watch videos for tactics on unknown bosses ofc, and im learning tactics pretty fast.

-Your playtime:
My playtime depends on how the week is and stuff, my computer home are broken atm. But im palying pretty much anyway. I always play as much i can do.

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
I wanna join Operation crew because i think it's a nice guild and have good progress. And because im looking for better progress.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I dont expect anything, only good raid progress in wow.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
I know Stoyr a little bit, and Tentakler :-)

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I wanna leave my guild to get better progress, and peoples not showing up to raids.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
Im 100% ravencrest, played here since i started.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
Yes, im the original owner of this account, never been someone else's.

-Total playtime of your character:
My playtime is 45 days, and some few days on some other alts.

-If you have any other comments:
I'll try again, i hope for the best :-]
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue   [Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 12:46

Sorry m8 but imo your gear is slacky , u can get many nice upgs from badges and some BoE also missing an enchant on your wep Sad remember u are aplying to a guild that have killed illidan

and some bt and some mh? what boses
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue   [Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:26

lambada wrote:
-Connection:
Aint got some connection problems.

What connection speed?

lambada wrote:
-Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Lambada (link should work.)

Mongoose goes on offhand, Executioner on mainhand. Even i know that Razz. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that Meta gem is not optimal for PvE, is it? Level 61 trinket is pure slack.

lambada wrote:
-Offspec description:
Rogues aint got any off-specc`s, rogue is definitly a main dps class.

And what about gear for Combat Swords, Daggers, etc, etc? No other gear to mention except your armory equip?

lambada wrote:
-History:
Aint got a big history, i started to play wow for 1 and a half year ago, i was walking around with no guild until 50, then i reached WoE (Well of eternity). when i reached lvl 60 i was just questing, i have done all quests in HF and Zangra, almost all in Nagrand to. In 66 i was tired of beeing not 70, so i lvled to 70 and did almost get full epic in 2 weeks. Im still in WoE, but want a guild with more progress.

Mate, we didn't really want your life story of questing and leveling, though that's nice. We wanted more your history of raiding and progress - whcih encounters with which guilds, which ones did you do progress raids with, etc? Also, you're in Thunderstruck atm, not in WoE... what's up with that?

lambada wrote:
-TBC raiding Experience:
I have Exp with ; Magtheridon, SSC, Kara ofc, Gruuls, TK, ZA, some bt and mh.

As JohnnyQ said, which bosses did you kill, which bosses did you try, etc. in BT?

lambada wrote:
-Your playtime:
My playtime depends on how the week is and stuff, my computer home are broken atm. But im palying pretty much anyway. I always play as much i can do.

You ignoreed the bit where you list your available playtime in raids. Copy this and fill it out please, as 'Pretty much' doesn't really tell us anything considering you have no computer of your own to use atm.

--------------------
Your playtimes -

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:
--------------------

lambada wrote:
-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I dont expect anything, only good raid progress in wow.

Nothing? Really? No social aspect? Just progress? Wow Razz
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue   [Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 20:31

Sorry mate, you are not really what we are looking for atm. We are full on melee. and it seems you need to do some reading up on rogues before you go endgame. Your items are not tweeked for performance.

Sorry and GL

- Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue   [Declined] Lambada, combat  -  fist  -  rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Lambada, combat - fist - rogue
Page 1 of 1