Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icyy

Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed Feb 20 2008, 16:17

- Name, age and country of residence w/ city.
My name is Morten Andersson im from Denmark and live in a small town called Varde, im 18 years old so all the fun have just begun Razz

- Have good understanding of English, both written and oral
well imo im pretty good at english but can always get better ^^

- Why you think you would fit us (you are active and want results)
Well ive been pvpin for some time now and im starting to miss raiding, had a shamy on Executus 70 ofcourse raided kara full, gruul full and maggy, we had a few tries on Hydross but then the Guild leader left us to join the best guild on the server and the guild fell apart. then i had a break from wow and now a friend told me to start, and i followed his advice and here i am, i kno i dont have the knowledge on the bosses you are at but il read up on it and do what i can to actually get to know em abit better.

- Your former guilds. And if you are in a guild, tell us why you want to leave it for us.
havnt been in any serious guild with my rogue yet, only the ones while i lvled up since then ive been guildless. but now i think its time to move on and be serious about the game again.

- Your characters. Mains and Alts.
I got my Rogue Icyy 70 and playing a little on my warrior Exie lvl 29 atm from time to time.
- Your talent build, and a note if your willing to respec for the good of the guild.
Im Subtlety/assassination atm but im respeccin to Combat/assassination when im starting to pve, and ofc im willing to respecc for the greater good of the guild. anything that helps the guild Very Happy

- /played info on your Main and Alts.
atm i have 24 days of played on my rogue but this is my 2nd rogue playing at lvl 70 so im not a noob at the class. but as i said earlier you can always get better at everything. tho some people say they are the best and know everything.
Got 1 day and 17 hours on my warrior so far.
- Gear of your main and alts. (armory link is fine)

im working on some honor atm then im gonne buy Gladiator Slicer 1hnd sword and Merciless offhand. to get the sword specc you propably require me to have.

well im a nice and calm guy meets up for raids with pots and consumables and got vent all versions and ts the one included in Vt mix, il bring fun to the guild and when we are not raiding i love to say alot of meaningless stuff Razz just to make fun of myself Razz Really hope you can use me.

But if you got any questions feel free to /w me ingame

Over and out
Best Regards and GL raiding in the future hope you get alot of progress
Icyy

Last edited by Flums on Sat Feb 23 2008, 10:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icyy

PostSubject: Re: Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 03:24

correction im Combat/assassination now and ive got my swords so rdy for dpzor Razz
Back to top Go down
Flums
Admin
Flums

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 10:53

You have been accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://operationcrew.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Icyy - Rogue *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1