Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endofstory - Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endofsto

Endofstory - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 18:59

* Charname / Class
Endofstory - Hunter

* Specc
I am Mm at the moment, have just respecced. The specc im useing at the moment aint special at all just trying it. were Bm before this one and i liked it alot. Dont mind to specc it again becaus the time between the autoshots is shorted and you can shoot an "steadyshot" betweek the autoshots and increase the damage

* Describe some about your gear.
My gear looks pretty fine. T5,T4 and some other badges and karazan epics - Resistance gear: Fire 250 - Natur 250

* Professions
Engineering/mining 375 - Can make a rare recepie
* Alternative Chars
I have a warlock Level 70. Good geared with tailoring/mining 375 - The char aint mine its my dads

Personlig Information

* Name: Thim
* Highschool - Working

Hobbys: World of warcraft, Working and working out

Playing history:
I have been playing this timeforsuming game in almost three years now and im still not tired of it.
Instances i have been in:
Before Tbc:
Zg: Full
Mc: Full
Bwl: Full
Aq20/40 Full
Naxx: Patch werk only
Tbc:
Kara: Full
Gruul: Full
Magy: Full
Ssc: 5/6
Tk: 3/4
Mh: 1/5
Bt: 1/9
Sunwell: 0/6
Have read the tacs and i can do it again if i need it. that aint a problem at all.
Guilds during Tbc: Caelitus ut abysses: Guild expanded - Tk/ssc. Thank you come again: Guild expanded - Tk/ssc/Mh and Bt and now im guildless

Have you been playing seriously on any char:
Yes, this one my friends warrior and my dads warlock, know pretty well how to play the other chars exept Paladin.

How often do you play and how much:
Im playing as much as i can. Have a lot to do at home/school and work but im trying.

How are you during raids:
Im activ during my raidingtime. I can handle a whipe without any whine. I thrather whipe 100 times and then kill the boss then make one try whipe and then quit.

Do you know anyone from the guild:
Yes i know ohhstar since Caelitus ut abysses.

What do you have to offer us:
My good temper, my raiding experiance and my activity during raids

Who told you about the guild:
I saw some people how were in the guild.

remaining:
When the Fairytale is over its the "Endofstory"
Back to top Go down
utonium

utonium

Number of posts : 31
Geografisk sted : Parma - Italy
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 19:41

Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 01:09

DKDK=WIN!
Back to top Go down
Zazza

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 03:11

i know this guy i have played whit him in Pinioned and he knows what he talks about...

and i should take him in becuse he is good and activ
Back to top Go down
utonium

utonium

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 04:01

Endofsto wrote:
* Charname / Class
* Specc
I am Mm at the moment, have just respecced. The specc im useing at the moment aint special at all just trying it. were Bm before this one and i liked it alot. Dont mind to specc it again becaus the time between the autoshots is shorted and you can shoot an "steadyshot" betweek the autoshots and increase the damage
Still need a lot of crit and hit...
By the way the spec you have now is pure PvP, at least link the PvE spec that you'd use for the raids, like on http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html
Smile
Back to top Go down
Zazza

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 04:08

this will be hes main raiding specc http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?tal=5220020052501205310510505201205000000000000000000000000000000000

He just trying out some specc atm when he dont have a guild
Back to top Go down
utonium

utonium

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 04:10

Zazza wrote:
this will be hes main raiding specc http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?tal=5220020052501205310510505201205000000000000000000000000000000000

He just trying out some specc atm when he dont have a guild
It's for that reason that I say post your raiding spec, since he's unguilded and probably pvp specced Razz

Btw WTB Animal Handler badly bounce
Back to top Go down
Zazza

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 04:24

9i just say if we need a hunter we should take this guy becuse he is a good player and knows what he is doing

SO INV HIM NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endofstory - Hunter   Endofstory - Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Endofstory - Hunter
Page 1 of 1