Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warlock Application by Slimlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slimlock

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Warlock Application by Slimlock   Wed Aug 13 2008, 01:52

About me:
-Name: Andrew
-Connection: 54mb/per second really stable an reliable
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): None that will effect my raid time

My character:
-Character name: Slimlock
-Class: Warlock
-Race (explain why did you choose it): When i decided to start playing wow back on November i liked the name Warlock so i was between human and gnome so i prefered gnomes over humans for a strange reason
-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Slimlock
-Offspec description: I don't have an offspec gear but i can change some items around to focus more on spell damage
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Dps Dps Dps
-Resistance gears: I have full shadow resistance gear
-History: I created this character on November and i was 70 level before the end of january. Then i started with some Battlegrounds and some arenas with a couple of irl friends, so i liked mostly pvp. But i got bored extremely fast and pve grabbed my attention. Firstly i entered a small guild that was raiding Karazhan not full, up until curator. Then the guild disbanded something that was not so unexpected Razz. After that i joined another guild named Helix and i raided Kara, ZA, Maggie, Gruul, TK (3/4) and SSC (5/6 and lady vashj 4% best try (the day after this try the leaders stopped playing wow ). Then that guild also disbanded because the leaders started playing Age of Conan ( they returned to WoW one month later ffs ) so i joined the guild named DnA that was also disbanded a couple of days later ( i had the chance to raid 2/5 MH the two days i was in the guild) . After that i was a bit disappointed but fortunately i got accepted by DA ( also known as Destiny Awaits a 5/5 MH and 9/9 BT guild ) then i had the chance to improve my gear but i'm ashamed to say that i didnt have the chance to raid Illidan and Archimonde because of being unlucky and also because the guild was disbanded one and a half months later shorly after transfering to ravencrest from Xavius. After the disband of DA i'm trying to find a new guild something that is not easy but its even harder during summer.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: I dont have any unfortunately but i wish i had
-TBC raiding Experience:Kara,ZA,Gruul,Maggie, TK ( 3/4 ), SSC ( 6/6 ), MH ( 4/5 ), BT ( 8/9 )

-Your playtime: Cet or GMT +1
Monday: 18:30 until the end of the raid
Tuesday: 18:30 until the end of the raid
Wednesday: 18:30 until the end of the raid
Thursday: 18:30 until the end of the raid
Sunday: 18:30 until the end of the raid

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I want to find a new guild with experienced raid members and a friendly environment.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I want to experience the last bosses of WoW and have fun while raiding seriusly
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? no
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): I don't have any
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I came from xavius with my previous guild that disbanded shortly after its transfer.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes, of course
-Total playtime of your character: 60 days so far
-If you have any other comments: Thank you for your time and i m waiting for your response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
utonium

Number of posts : 31
Geografisk sted : Parma - Italy
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application by Slimlock   Wed Aug 13 2008, 01:57

So you did it cheers

By the way, IMHO, actually the guild's not passing a nice period since we have a lot of raiders slacking away in holidays and stuff, and as result the last 2 raids had 50% Trialists in there, and just 6-7 veterans, and we went pretty bad, mostly 'cause most of us (us since I'm a Trialist too) didn't have any idea at all of what to do in MH and BT, even if they wrote in their applys that they had a lof of exp and skill, there was a complete slack.
So if you can bring more experienced people from your old disbanded guild it'd be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application by Slimlock   Wed Aug 13 2008, 02:24

Another greek applying on OPC <3

As i look at your gear i notice some slack on enchants..! But i hope that you are willing to put some on Smile

Don't know much about warlock specs etc but since you have a good experience on end game instances i will give you my /sign!!

We need more skillz and actualy more locks..

GL with your app mate

Kserxis out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application by Slimlock   Wed Aug 13 2008, 15:20

ER DU DKDK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile