Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabinato

Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 00:11

- Name, age and country of residence w/ city.
Hi there! My name is Lars Tabro, 22 years and Im from Denmark (DKDK). In "real life" I study to be pro geek aka. a computer scient. Im at my 7'th semester, which means that I have ~1 year left of studying. Im also earning some extra cash by working as a technical supporter at Denmarks biggest ISP, Cybercity. I have in average two nightshifts per week but the job is pretty flexible so I can, in the majority of times, plan which days to work. I love music, movies, series (huge Heroes addict) and most weekends I go drunkmode one or two days since im a quite social person.

- Have good understanding of English, both written and oral
I have no problem understanding nor speaking English as I use it more or less everyday through my education.

- You must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
22 as I mentioned - So no problem there =)

- Why you think you would fit us (you are active and want results)
I have been an active raider through the most of my "WoW career" and have always aimed to be the best no matter what class I have played. I have allways been stacked up on flasks/pots/foodbuffs etc. On a more experience based plan I feel that I can bring alot of experience. I have previously cleared most content ingame which I well tell about later Smile.

- Your former guilds. And if you are in a guild, tell us why you want to leave it for us.
I started playing WoW back in the open beta days, however the game didd'nt seem to catch me back then. However since most of my IRL friends startet to game WoW after the final release I decided to give it another go. So I rolled a rogue and joined a guild called Northern Alliance. In Northern Alliance I was a core raider from the early BWL days to
Naxx more or less. However I choose not to migrate along with the guild since I wasnt interested in leaving all my IRL m8s behind.

I took a brake from WoW until the release of TBC where I rerolled from scratch as BloodElf Hunter on Magtheridon along with some previous Borked guys. The aim was to do some casual/fun raiding however that diddnt last long. After clearing Karazhan the urge of doing some hardcore raiding returned to alot of the members, including me, and with 6 days of raiding a week we cleared SSC,TK, MH and BT within a few months.

At this time I needed to take a break from the game due to loads of examns and during my break alot of the core players of the guild decided to quit hardcore raiding and they returned to Ravencrest. I decided to follow along to do some PvP instead of PvE since I missed to do some casual PvP on my Rogue.

After a while I joined a DKDK guild (Devious) to play abit casual PvE on my druid, but after alot of internal bitching the guild kindda died. However while being in Devious I managed to get proper geared up in ZA, Badge and abit KZ gear. But now I feel like doing some 25 man raiding again, especially with Sunwell incomming I really look forward to try out some new content.

- Your characters. Mains and Alts.
Main Char:
Tabinator - Druid, restoration specced (Hybrid PvP specced atm, but since I dont do any pvp on it I have no problem respeccing TreeKeK specc).
I see that my PvP gear is listed on armory atm, but I will put on my PvE gear so should be updated soon. Cant note that I have arround 1810 +healing atm.
Played Time: 33 Days

Alts:
Tabro - Rogue, Shadowstep Specced (PvP Specced since this is my PvP char)
Played Time: 120 Days

Tabro - Hunter @ Magtheridon - My old PvE char, linked armory so you can see im not just speeking shit when saying I have cleared all content Wink

Besides these characters I have a 70 warlock and a 63 priest, however linking these seems pointless.

I see that you require MH attunement, which Im afraid I cant say that I have. However I have the quests ready for both MH and BT attunement (Is at the fathomlord part).

So to sum up Im a social yet active minded person who miss the feeling of killing big interweb monsters along wiht fellow friends, nothing in wow beats the feeling of acomplishing a first boss kill.

I only know one member of the guild (I believe?) which is Ravea who I played with back in the pre-TBC times.

Im aware that your seemingly not in need of any classes atm, however after talking to Ravea I figured Id give it a shot anyway!

Peace out - Tabinator!

PS. Something seems to be wrong when making links on this forum, but I guess you can find me on armory If you wanna check it our ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravea

Ravea

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 00:28

Great dudette, imbÆ r@id0r. Only thing I can say: if we need keke healz0rs he's the man
Back to top Go down
Tabinator

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 00:29

So I figured out that you had to have an account in order to post links Wink!

Tabinator armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Tabinator

Tabro (Rogue) armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Tabro

Tabro (Hunter) armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Tabro
Back to top Go down
Caylee

Caylee

Number of posts : 77
Geografisk sted : Planet Earth
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 01:06

I haz Cybercity..... FIX MY LATENZY THEN
Back to top Go down
http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 14:31

Welcome aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravea

Ravea

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 15:38

\o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*   Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Tabinator - Resto Druid *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1