Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medge

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-14

wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? Empty
PostSubject: wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?   wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 23:36

once again i joined horde side, for promises that i would be in pvp guilds and bla bla bla when i hitted 70.. but guess what, i got left alone..
I can't see any ideal reason i should play hordes when im just bored my ass out and got all the time i want to play now.. i was supposed to join either a BT raiding guild when i got to 70, cause they know me.. reputation wise, or the pvp guild the untamed . which went in-active in some way.. i really dont know the reason.. so im sitting here.. thinking.. should i re-call my 70 rogue and warrior ?
To gather up with you guys again?

/Foozza
Back to top Go down
Zeelin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Stupid question!   wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 23:47

Yes you should Foozza!<3, we need your imbaness..
/sign Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
karateal

Number of posts : 70
Geografisk sted : Aalborg/Denmark
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?   wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? EmptyTue Apr 01 2008, 10:58

He is one of the best and most skilled player I have ever know. I really hope you will join the ally site again
/SIGN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?   wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? EmptyTue Apr 01 2008, 11:24

Do it! And read my pm Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?   wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ? Empty

Back to top Go down

wtb me back as alliance? Yes , no ?
Page 1 of 1