Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* Empty
PostSubject: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 17:31

About me:
-Name: Josh
-Connection: 2mb/s
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Currently at Ramsey Grammer School on the I.O.M. studying Biology, Physical Education, Psychology and Business for my A levels. i have a weekend job /Yawn. living with my parents and brother (Aiz - you know, that gimp druid who also applied). I play foozball at weekends when im not working, love music and spend time with my Girl friend ... Aww..

My character:
-Class: Paladin
-Race (explain why did you choose it): human.. uhm.. Perception and expertise <3
-Armory link: I can link it, but my main speccs are either holy or prot, ehm and im pvp ret atm rofl.. reply to this if u want a link, but i dnt really wanna spend 50g atm lol.. holy i have around 22 holy crit, 1.9k healing and like near 200mp5 if i remember... as prot i have like 15k hp, 32% block, then 15 dodge and parry.. or something, oh and 300 defense-ish. full epic ofc ;p
-Offspec description: Well i'm normally prot atm, sometimes holy, but ive raided retri pulling like 1.2k dps on MH bosses
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Regardless of the raid im there for 2 things, enjoyment and progression. i will always focus and take into account any positive or negative feedback and i will try my upmost to work on anything i need to.
-Resistance gears: nothing atm
-History: This chars only been around like 2 years, but ive played my rogue and druid for 4-5ish years.
-Attunements (hyjal ring): half in to revered with MH
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Full zg, full aq20 and 40. full mc, full bwl, onyxia and 3 bosses in Naxx
-TBC raiding Experience: full kara, full za, full maggy, full gruul, full ssc, full tk, 4 bosses in mh and archi on 40% and downed bloodboil in BT Smile

-Your playtime:
Monday: Atm i have a few exams here and there, but aside from that, i can raid all of the below days
Tuesday: ^
Wednesday: ^
Thursday: ^
Sunday: ^

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? My bro and my mate (Lóve) want to join here.. LB is dying with only 3 guilds in BT. i feel Ravenchrest has more to offer and after having a good look around, you guys seem to be the perfect guild Smile
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? EVERYTHING!! nah, only joking. fun ofc and a warm welcome would be nice(if i joined). progression in raids is necessary from any guild so that also :p
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? love has mentioned an ex-callous member.. yah Very Happy
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): bro and mate wanna leave for better opportunities
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? XR
-Are you the original owner of this account?: indeed
-Total playtime of your character: only 50 days on this char, near 200 on my rogue
-If you have any other comments: none in particular, other than hope you enjoy reading my app Smile
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 17:40

We could use a healing pala but another prot pala is not needed i think. atleast not atm sice we got one pretty active atm. how do u feel about been holy?
Back to top Go down
Dogs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 17:43

holy r pr0. yeah holy would be sound, only thing im lacking is the HH revered enchant.. that would take me near 2k healing Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 18:53

Dogs wrote:
and take into account any positive or negative feedback

That says all about you Smile

My sign if you are joining as holy! (don't want more prots to take my spot in raids! Sad )
Back to top Go down
Toffefee

Toffefee

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:38

Katte i thought u liked new tanks, so u could go depeez style Razz Anyway, /sign, dont care if its as holy or prot, nice with experienced ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:44

Toffefee wrote:
Katte i thought u liked new tanks, so u could go depeez style Razz Anyway, /sign, dont care if its as holy or prot, nice with experienced ppl Very Happy

GO to the druid forum on wow-europe.com... So many fucking whines about prot palas taking their spots and stuff.. I wont let that happen!
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* EmptyWed May 21 2008, 04:36

sry to slow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*   Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Loladin From LB serverzzz *DECLINED*
Page 1 of 1