Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin

Go down 
+3
Kserxis
Kattekongen
Sveskness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sveskness

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-08

[Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 03:13

Hey you guys ;D I know many Rertridins (Retardins Razz) probally have applied to you. No mystery since your'a great guild Smile Well i'm not like the other "bad" Retribution paladins so to speak, I know how to play for a fact. Just like the guy Jerr ( Don't know if he is still in the guild) But you know I just thought i would try to give it a shot! So here goes Very Happy

-Name: Martin Jensen
-Location: Denmark, Virum ( Don't know that tells you anything Razz)
-Connection: Very good 8/mgtb. My net hasn't been down for like three and a half years now, so great connection. I can assure you that I will stay online Smile
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): My parrents are divorced, so I'm living with my sister and my mother. In the everyday life i attend highschool I'm on my senior year or in 3g in the Gymnasium as it's called in Denmark.

-Character name: Sveskness
-Class: Level 70 Paladin, Retribution 5/8/48
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human I chose human mostly because I thougt it looked cool and because of Perception, for the PvP aspect of the game.
-Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Sveskness wielding PvP gear :S hope that it will get updated soon Smile
-Offspec description: I got both full epic, healing gear aswell as tanking gear. In Holy gear i have arround 1800-1850+healing, and 15k in Protection gear. Played holy for a while in the beginning of TBC in SSC and TK.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): I'm a spirited player, who keeps up the good spirit ofc Wink but also a focused player who is 100% aware of what he is doing.
-Resistance gears: None really..
-History: I've played WoW since day one pretty much. Started with a bunch of friend who are still playing, and we are having equally fun as we started Smile Pre-tbc I played a lot acctually made it to Kel'Thusad, but never got to down him :S ( still wan't the fucker down :S) + I played a lot of PvP, as Retribution ( back in the good old "Reckoning days ")
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Attuned
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Cleaned : Onyxias Lair, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 20, AQ 40, and as i mentioned up untill Kel'thusad
-TBC raiding Experience: I've cleaned all the notorious instances such as: All heroics ofc ;P ,Karazhan, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridons Lair, SSC, TK, done first two bosses in MH, and first two bosses in BT.

My playtime
Monday: I raid the required time
Tuesday: I raid the required time
Wednesday: I raid the required time
Thursday: I raid the required time
Sunday: I raid the required time

-Why do I wanna join Operation Crew?[u] Because i've noticed the guild from the very beginning, and i've seen its progress. And because I find people from the guild quite likeable Smile they all seem nice, and I know a few og them Smile
]What do I expect from Operation Crew? I expect all the things you can and should expect from an end-game raiding/ PvE guild. 100% focused players, who show up on time. Progress-> downing new bosses ( Illidan soon to come). And last but not least fun people who know how to be seroius, but also when and how to crack a joke Wink
-Do I know anyone in Operation Crew? I Know Rotheir, who is my old guild leader (CHeer! m8) and I know tentakler the enhancement shaman (Cheer for you aswell) And I know exstinct IRL who is a former member, who sadly got hacked and still are waiting for his acc. to be handed back to him and re-imbursed. :S-
Why do I wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): It's not because it's a bad guild at all, it's just new founded, and I can't really stand the thought of cleaning kara, and ZA again all the time :S ( not that i'm really lazy, hope you'll understand) And the whole aspect of recruiting enough members for 25-man raids, and taking the time is takes to create a core of good and reliable raiders on who you can trust.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I used to play on the Al'akir Realm pre-TBC and in the beginning of TBC, but migrated to Ravencrest to play some arena with a couple of friends Smile-Are you the original owner of this account?: I sure am Smile no one but me have ever played this character, except when i let them do it Smile
-Total playtime of your character: 74 days 21 hours, 56 minutes and 21 seconds
-If you have any other comments: Yeah well i hope you will give me a shot at prooving that I'm made for end-game raiding, and that I can dps just fine ( im sure there are better dps' in the guild, but we can't all be nr.1 on DMG/DPS meter, if you know what I mean) and that i can be nr. 2,3,4 but that I can put up a soilid 1100 DPS or higher. Also because i want to prove the retribution hater wrong Smile

Best regards Sveskness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sveskness

PostSubject: Forgot to mention   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 03:17

Forgot to mention that I'm not attuned to BT or MH on this char, well you don't need that anymore. But I raided with you guys on Exstinct sometimes when he couldn't be there so i know the tacts and such Smile

Well Hope to hear from you soon ;D

Cheers Sveskness
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 12:21

Hi, nice apply, I just wanna add a few things!

1. Exstinct has never been in BT or MH with us, so those tactics you might know is more or less useless Smile
2. The bt preQ is imba, since it can save you a 1000g in your SR-gear Smile
3. What's the hitcap for retridins? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 12:54

Quote :
1. Exstinct has never been in BT or MH with us, so those tactics you might know is more or less useless Smile

I think Exstinct was with us in MH. Actualy he attended on first kill of Azgalor and he got the dagger also if i'm not wrong.
Guess he stoped playing cos he was account hacked or something
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 12:58

Kserxis wrote:
Quote :

I think Exstinct was with us in MH. Actualy he attended on first kill of Azgalor and he got the dagger also if i'm not wrong.
Guess he stoped playing cos he was account hacked or something

LOl, I thought he got hacked in the midle of ssc?: /
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 16:10

Kattekongen wrote:
Hi, nice apply, I just wanna add a few things!
3. What's the hitcap for retridins? Smile
9%.
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 16:22

Its a nice fully application.Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 16:29

9% is 141 hit, so you lack 36 hit rating, that's quite a lot tbh Neutral

And it will really nerf your DPS in MH and BT!
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 17:23

Kattekongen wrote:
9% is 141 hit, so you lack 36 hit rating, that's quite a lot tbh Neutral

And it will really nerf your DPS in MH and BT!
Nope, he has it talented, so he has a little bit too much hit ;-).
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 17:50

I don't know shit about pally speccs:) Iam just guesing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sveskness

PostSubject: Sveskness   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 18:57

That is right I got 3/3 i precision in Portection which gives me 3% more hit and the a Retribution Paladin should have 9% as far as I know. and I have 93 which is 5,98 or sumthing + the 3% from specc, so I'm capped. And yes Exstinct got the dagger and he made it to archimonde. And I assisted you in BT once at the two first bosses on my Retribution paladin don't know if you remember me Smile It was at the time where you were struggeling to get enough members for the 25-man raid Smile

Well Hope I'll get a trial Smile

Best regards Sveskness
Back to top Go down
Sveskness

PostSubject: Sveskness   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 22:52

Hey you guys Smile Well it's been a while since I applied and i haven't really gotten any response wheter I'm able to join or not. Not even if its possible Smile I don't write because I want to push the procces faster. I'm just writing to find out where I'm standing Smile well if you have any news feel free to write me ingame or here Smile

GL in your BT runs Smile Best of luck Sveskness Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 23:51

Sveskness wrote:
Hey you guys Smile Well it's been a while since I applied and i haven't really gotten any response wheter I'm able to join or not. Not even if its possible Smile I don't write because I want to push the procces faster. I'm just writing to find out where I'm standing Smile well if you have any news feel free to write me ingame or here Smile

GL in your BT runs Smile Best of luck Sveskness Wink

More smeilyes plx

And btw why do u have green gems =< ?
Back to top Go down
Sveskness

PostSubject: Sveskness   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 02:09

Yeah I know Razz can't help it just a bad habbit from ingame. I'm just so used to make a little smiley in every sentence. Really looks silly when you look at it actually. So if it's a problem ill stop it NP. I don't know why i got green gems actually must have forgotten to buy some, new ones ill just go do that right away. but nice to see a reply. (last smiley) Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 15:03

Sorry, we cant bring more melee to the raids atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin   [Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sveskness Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1