Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Warrior application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incan

[Declined] Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 18:55

About me:
-Name: Stefan Tillman
-Connection: 24mbit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): unemployed, none, none.

My character:
-Character name: Incan
-Class: Warrior
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Gnome, the nmost benefitical PVP racial talent.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Im applying as DPS, have 3/5 t5 tankgear and random gear from SSC.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):DPS/tank in all of them, shoutcaller, dps booster.
-Resistance gears: Got 4 pieces of shadowresistance for mother in BT
-History:
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): none
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Spent alot of time wiping on cthun = hardly any time in naxx, we got instructor and anub
-TBC raiding Experience: kara 13/13, ZA 6/6 Maggy 1/1 MH 5/5 BT 6/9 (naje,sup,akama, teron, council & illidan)

-Your playtime:
Monday: 12-03
Tuesday:12-03
Wednesday:12-03
Thursday:12-03
Sunday:12-03

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? Im currently looking for a progressing semi-highend guild, had some friends apllying here telling me you we´re doing well.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? A fully prepaired raid that will give everything to get progress!
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? no
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): Sadly Tyca disbanded 2days ago.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Native
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes
-Total playtime of your character: 91d
-If you have any other comments: The big speading on the gear is because i was OT but had to reroll DPS, explains the "poor" DPS gear, but i still know my thing, Skill> gear.

Questions ? fire away!
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 19:48

Uhm.. Isn't the warrior hitcap 200~?
Back to top Go down
inca

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 19:51

Think u missed something. 110+ is Mainhand hitcap
Back to top Go down
Inca

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 20:41

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=incan

Sry about the armory stuff
Back to top Go down
Morten

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 21:16

inca wrote:
Think u missed something. 110+ is Mainhand hitcap

so what you say is:"Fuck my hits with the off hand i dont do dmg with it anyway!"

Now i will tell you something, you call your self skilled then why do every high lvl dual-wielding dps warrior then at least +200 hit rating. I say why. By smothering your off-hand you loose the rage you get from it as it is pure white hits you get from it will also geif you rage and with ww you will get dmg off it too. so get more hit rating pls.

And you should get executioner on the main hand
Back to top Go down
Incan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 21:36

"Now i will tell you something, you call your self skilled then why do every high lvl dual-wielding dps warrior then at least +200 hit rating. I say why. By smothering your off-hand you loose the rage you get from it as it is pure white hits you get from it will also geif you rage and with ww you will get dmg off it too. so get more hit rating pls."

And you should get executioner on the main hand

First off, armory is apperently fucked, sincei have eexecutioner on my main hand.

Its say fucked up to have over 200 hitraiting, first off all u lost alot of crit on it,, since rage is never a problem for me,
Base Melee Miss (Dual-Wielding): 28%
Base Melee Miss (2H/1H+Shield/Special Attacks): 9%
Base Ranged Miss: 9%
Hit % = hit rating / 15.8

And with the 11% i have in total i think im way fine since the DMG o produce is from my mainhand and the rage is NEVER a issue for me, we play diffrent styles

Quote:
"Higher levels of AP yield more benefit from additional Crit/Armor Penetration and vice versa.

Only reason to gem for hit is if you're under 9%, otherwise take items that have the best distribution of dps stats. Despite what the rogues tell you, leather is fair game.

Under 9% hit, talents included, Hit yields the highest dps increase.

Hit Rating requirements are:

* 142 hit rating with 0 points in Precision
* 127 hit rating with 1 point in Precision
* 110 hit rating with 2 points in Precision
* 95 hit rating with 3 points in Precision
"

I suggest you go and read up on it.
Back to top Go down
Incan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 21:40

and yes, i dont mind smothering the OH-> Rage for my dmg since its allways topped. Fits my playstyle
Back to top Go down
Incan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 21:48

But i geuss u might ahve a point, im gonna try and hitcap and see if i can push my DPS any. Smile
Back to top Go down
Incan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptyMon Jun 23 2008, 01:33

So.. do you have any spots for Warrior DPS ?
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 15:00

Sorry, we are full on melee. Dunno why this application didnt get a reply for so long. sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Warrior application   [Declined] Warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warrior application
Page 1 of 1