Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to buy a item or 2 :)

Go down 
+5
Toffefee
Naptune
Kattekongen
JohnnyQ
Bigg
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 20:29

and to sum it up some more (bored at work again)

- Im not scared of you cossie! Our latenight chats have made me immune.

- ok, you are a little scary

- Sometimes i think you are a bit condesending to us. we are humans, and need to be treated with respect!

- im sorry about the ludo comment, i know everquest is more your thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 20:32

And a little end of discussion thing:

- Trinket from leo is insane, no matter how you put it!(Yes it's cursed, but I don't believe in curses so screw that:D)
- The back from morogrim is quite nice rly Surprised
- I don't wanna farm tk/ssc, since it's way to booring and my skillz can't match with them, BT and MH is way more me!
- Naptune, cossie is scary!
- The neck from kael aint that bad, that's why I /signed to the kael post on the upcoming raid:)
- Naptune get VT at your work!
- /wave!
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 20:35

omg katte. Havent thought about the vt thing. Ill try to get that later. It might just fucking work.

But now im done in like >1hour
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 22:00

To there topic..

Bigg we aint running SSC/TK. But contact Lolhaxx/Cossie (Guild Master), Atm. we are working on Illidan but we never know, maybe if we clear MH and BT and got some raiddays left. But right now our focus going to Illidan.

GL
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 08:15

Ill help u get the trinket katte, then u can stay away from council trinket Smile

Btw i think someone have to read about item lv again cause u fail to know how it works, the stats of an item with higher item lv will always contain more stats then the lower one, so plx but don`t whine on me when u can`t be use in swp because u run around with our 8k gimp hp. its not like we are going back to get the items u think suck because of the high stam today. try to think alittle longer then to the tip of your nose.
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 08:25

Naptune wrote:

this guy cleary doesnt know about the imba chest from vashj, and should go play ludo or tetris

u don`t need to be a rocket engineer to see that it still suck compared to the archi one. u guys keep failing.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 15:07

Cossie wrote:
Naptune wrote:

this guy cleary doesnt know about the imba chest from vashj, and should go play ludo or tetris

u don`t need to be a rocket engineer to see that it still suck compared to the archi one. u guys keep failing.

u fail Very Happy the vasjh chest is the best before sunwell
Back to top Go down
Silveryn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03 2008, 04:32

Cossie wrote:
JohnnyQ wrote:
I would like some items from vashj aswell =(

If u are in a guild that are doing illidan and still need items from ssc/tk u should just shut up and hope noone notice imo.

If everyone except Naptune gets out-DPSed on the first Illidan kill by someone who can upgrade 75% of his gear in SSC/TK...
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03 2008, 14:32

Silveryn smells like pie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy a item or 2 :)   Want to buy a item or 2 :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to buy a item or 2 :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2