Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akwar a

[Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 02:56

About me:
-Name: Jacob
-Connection: 20mbit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): After this summer holiday i start on highschool. I do also got a job with varius work schedule.

My character:
-Character name: Akwara

-Class: Druid

-Race (explain why did you choose it): My race is Night Elf, i chose this because it is the only race that could be a druid.

-Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Akwara (Currectly in DPS gear)

-Offspec description: I got 4/5 tier 4 for resto and full epics, i do also have some nice PvP resto gear Smile My balance gear is pretty nice too.

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Feral

-Resistance gears: I got some resistance gear for Hydross the unstable, otherwise i don't have any paticular resistance gear.

-History:
I was born and raised in England, so when i were 14 years old my parents got devoursed. So my father moved to Denmark. So when i got 16 and could drive a scooter I never learned the new traffic rules, so one day when i was driving in the wrong lane, I got hit by a car. This resultet in a few month in the hospital, and now i am paralysed in both my legs, so i use all my time on World of Warcraft. I have lived with this in two years now and i am kind of used to it.

After one year with this hadicap i might have found a solution. The doctors told me that is it possible to get robotic legs. But they also told me that the price of one leg is 30,000 pounds therefor i have to use all my time in World of Warcraft, grinding gold and sell it to earn money for my new legs.

TO BE CONTINUED!

lol! WTF HISTORY? lol!

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):
I got the following attunements:

-Karazhan
-Mount Hyjall
-Black Temple

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
Molten Core: 10/10
Onyxia's Lair: 1/1
Blackwing Lair: 8/8
Zul'Gurub: 13/13
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: 8/8
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: 9/9
Naxxramas: 0/15

-TBC raiding Experience:
Karazhan: 11/11
Gruul's Lair: 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1
Serpentshrine Cavern: 6/6
The Eye: 4/4
Mount Hyjall: 5/5
Black Temple: 8/9
Sunwell Plateau: 0/5

-Your playtime:
Monday: ??-??
Tuesday: ??-?? Got work here, but i can decide myself when i will meet up and then i got about 3 hours of work.
Wednesday: ??-?? Got work here, but i can decide myself when i will meet up and then i got about 3 hours of work.
Thursday: ??-??
Sunday: ??-?? Got work here, but i can decide myself when i will meet up and then i got about 3 hours of work.

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
I want to join Operation Crew because some of my friends at Ravencrest told me you were a nice guild, and heading for progress.
Also because i am looking for a guild on Ravencrest so i can play with my friends, and because you are so far in Black Temple i wish to join you.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I expect that Operation Crew is friends and seriously about raiding. Also willing to do alot of progress so we can try the new enviroments together such as Sunwell Plateau.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Unfortunately no Sad

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I am currectly in a PvP guild just to have some fun. So my reason to leave it is because i wish to raid.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
I am currently on Laughing Skull.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:

Yes i am.

-Total playtime of your character:
68 days, 6 hours, 39 minutes, 14 seconds, I have also been raiding on two other characters.

-If you have any other comments:

I want to tell you that i am a very kind person, i help people alot.
I do also know my class very well and i am god at playing it.
I am also willing to respec for the guild if needed.

And btw. i hope i am the guy you are looking for! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 04:09

I like your sense of humor, more serious answers will come later on Smile
Back to top Go down
Akwara

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 04:22

hehe Wink nice! and thank you for replying, now i know you've seen it <3
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 12:44

Really nice application!
I was checking armory and ford about you might next time will logout in your tankinggear? Razz
Just for some stats and that ;b
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 15:26

I think I cought you in your pvp gear Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 15:36

I agree with katte.

And it seems that you actually used your brain and more then 32 seconds on writing this application which is more then the average app we get..

Since i dont know that much about druids. Ill guess Katte and Cossie should evaluate if you have what it takes.
But atleast in my book you score some points in the overall with this.

And think we could use another skilled feraldruid aswell, gl getting in.

- The Spacecow
Back to top Go down
Akwara

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 16:03

Thanks for all the nice replies!, i will take my tanking gear on now so you can see it.

But if you want to, you can always make a character on my server so i can come and show you.
Back to top Go down
Akwara

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 16:05

But yes, i am currectly in feral PvP gear Razz i only use it when i am doing dailys so i run 15% faster in cat. I am normally resto in PvP
Back to top Go down
Akwara

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 17:46

*Edit*

I am on Ravencrest now, just so you know Smile

//Akwara
Back to top Go down
Akwara

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 18:56

Any news? Wink
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 14:37

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Whisper Naptune or Lolhaxx ingame for a chat if u are still interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm   [Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Akwara, Druid application X-realm
Page 1 of 1