Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathknote apply for guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathkno

Deathknote apply for guild Empty
PostSubject: Deathknote apply for guild   Deathknote apply for guild EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 05:39

hi i am deathknight apllicating fr the futur i am Deathknote lvl 80+ forst deathknight who is apply. i will be frost becus they are sound the colest and use ice for tanking and i want to be protection as i hav warr at 70 who is tankeng the black temple but i have not got gear so i make deathknight for 80. i have readed the new tlents for 80 deathknight where i chose frost and i can maek a link to the site for where i found the talent. i am wanting to join ur guild becus i want to kill black tmple and the one after with you at 80 with my deathknght and maek frends. my freends say i am a happy persn and i want to b happy with you guy too cos you are funny rendeer rendeer . i like the for the horse i lold out loud when i readed it and i new this was the guild i wanted to make apply for. when you accpt m e i will get badge gear and delte my warror so i can make a character for deathknight in the expanshion and i lvl fast to make 80

i hope i get in
Back to top Go down
Irmo

Number of posts : 65
Geografisk sted : Caen, France
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Deathknote apply for guild   Deathknote apply for guild EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 10:49

too obvious fake Razz (at least i hope it is affraid )
Back to top Go down
Sára

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Deathknote apply for guild   Deathknote apply for guild EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 23:54

Irmo wrote:
too obvious fake Razz (at least i hope it is affraid )

/sign.. can't be serious Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathknote apply for guild   Deathknote apply for guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathknote apply for guild
Page 1 of 1