Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sára

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Mar 13 2008, 00:46

- Name, age and country of residence w/ city.
My name is Tobias, I’m 18 years old and from Aalborg in Denmark..

- Why you think you would fit us:
Main reason: PvE! Wants lot of raids and progress Smile ->
-> Because I want progress pve, and I see raiding as a very serious thing, where we have to work together to get some good results.. I want to constantly be better player as individual and as a team player.
Personal characters: I’m patient, concentrated and seriously on raids, but also a funny, happy and a social guy outside raid who wants to do something with the guildies like heroics, pvp and more social stuff..
I agree that my gear may not quite be t5 equal, but I hope that the above mentioned gives it a plus, cause there isn’t a long way to t5 equal and I also have a lot of badges to spend. But atm I saving badges up for 2.4..

- Your former guilds. And if you are in a guild, tell us why you want to leave it for us.
Was and I am still in Presence, why I am applying to you is because the guild is going down because of lack of raids..

- Your characters. Mains and Alts.
My main is this hunter: Sára
Alt: Touqiie, 70 druid..

- Your talent build, and a note if your willing to respec for the good of the guild.
My talent is currently 41-20-0.. The BM pve spec.. If you want me to spec survival, it is okay with me..
Atm. I am feral on my druid, but going to spec resto if that has any interest..

- /played info on your Main and Alts.
42 days on my main, Sára..
56 days on my druid..

- Gear of your main and alts.
Main, Sára:
Alt, Touqiie:
Armory was down, so couldn't get link in :/

Raid activity:
I can raid on your raid days, but may have some problems on Thursday due to job, but I will just be late, so I will be able to substitute when I get home if someone needs to go earlier..

Thank you for looking at my application..
Regards, Sára

Last edited by Sára on Tue Mar 18 2008, 16:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flums
Admin
Flums

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Mar 13 2008, 02:33

experience?
attunements?
Back to top Go down
https://operationcrew.darkbb.com
Sára

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Mar 13 2008, 16:13

Sorry..
Done Kz, gruul, maggy and 4 first bosses in ZA.. Killed Voidreaver and tried al'ar and Solaria without luck..
Also killed Lurker and hydross and then my recent guild went down..

Before TBC I did MC, Onyx, BWL, AQ20, ZG..

Due to my experience I have watched videos and read tacs on most bosses so I pretty much know what they are like.. So I hope you won't see it as very negative ..

Last edited by Sára on Thu Mar 13 2008, 16:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sára

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Mar 13 2008, 16:20

Back to top Go down
Sára

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 02:03

I don't wanna sound unpatiently, but I would like to know if you are considering my app or, cause there is no accepted, pending or declined.. And again I don't want you to think that an accept isn't worth waiting for, of cause I want to wait for an accept.. Just wanna hear if there is something new on my app Smile
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 01:25

Hmm i boosted this guy in BM for kara pre and he seem to have worked alot on his gear since then. are u still interested? /w cossie, lolhaxx or Flumse ingame for invite
Back to top Go down
Sára

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 17:32

Yes I remember that, but didn't know if you remembered me.. Smile

Ofc I am, but I'm upgrading my computer today, but think I can make and be online tonight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*   Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Sára - 70 Hunter *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1