Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wicket the Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicket

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Wicket the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Wicket the Warlock   Wicket the Warlock EmptyFri May 09 2008, 09:50

About me:
-Name: Marius
-Connection: 6mbit Cable
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Im on welfare due to a back injury so I have alot of time on my hands. I do however work out everyday to keep in shape and occasionally take night out on weekends.

My character:
-Class: Warlock
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Gnome. Just because they're awesome.
-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Wicket
-Offspec description: Currently specced 7/43/11 but im offcourse willing to respecc.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Dps and crowd control
-Resistance gears: My character is pretty new so I havent gotten as far as getting ressitance gear yet.
-History: Don't know exactly what you mean by this question. But if youre thinking of my wow history I originate from the horde side where I played mage for several years and experienced almost all encounters the game had to offer. Made rank 13 in pvp whilst experiencing most pve encounters the game had to offer.
-Attunements (hyjal ring): As far as I know attunements arent neede anylonger after the latest major patch? If you still need to do prequests for hyjal access I will fix that swiftly though.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: I was there from the start. Our guild started out in ZG, and later on we moved on to MC and Onyxia and after some time we had those instances on farm. The same went for Bwl. The only thing we didnt have on farm status was AQ40 where we didnt get as far as killing Ouro and Cthun, but everything else was on farm status. In Naxxrammas I was just around to clear spiderwing before I quit the game.
-TBC raiding Experience: Just Karazhan and a few ZA bosses im afraid.

-Your playtime:
Monday: More or less free the whole day with occasional exceptions
Tuesday: More or less free the whole day with occasional exceptions
Wednesday: More or less free the whole day with occasional exceptions
Thursday: More or less free the whole day with occasional exceptions
Sunday: More or less free the whole day with occasional exceptions

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? Because you have decent progress but havent gotten as far as having BT om farm status yet. And I want to be a part of a progressing guild and experience new things whilst learning from mistakes and be there for the improvements.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? For you to look past my gear and see that it can be improved fast if Im just given a chance. And hopefully getting to know new people and gaining some new friends.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Unfortunately not.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):I am guildless.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Native
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes
-Total playtime of your character: 17 days
-If you have any other comments: I know my gear isnt top notch. The gems I got on much of my gear is pure crap, and that is because the gear is pure crap aswell. I have epic gems stacked away and some gold saved up so I will improve my gear as good as I can if Im given a chance to. I will however put decent gems on all my current gear if that is your requirement. Iam currently working on getting the shoulders from mgt heroic and Im gonna buy belt of blasting and put the best possible gems on it. I just want to say that Im a dedicated player that stays around for endless hours of whiping without whining. I always show up for raids prepared with pots and I try to contribute as good as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Wicket the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicket the Warlock   Wicket the Warlock EmptyFri May 09 2008, 11:47

Wow... something needs to be done with that gear. i would`nt invited u to ssc/tk even. There is alot of upgrades u can get with some badges.
Back to top Go down
Wicket

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Wicket the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicket the Warlock   Wicket the Warlock EmptyFri May 09 2008, 13:13

I know. Currently working on it. But one can only get badges so fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Wicket the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicket the Warlock   Wicket the Warlock EmptySat May 10 2008, 00:45

Mostly of you're gear is for pvp, can you log out in you're pve gear? i just would like to see what you got.
If this is you're best gear i would say:

5-man loot
5-man heroic loot
Badge loot
Reputation items
Crafted
Karazhan
Zul' Aman
Gruul's Lair

And ofc nerfed as hell maggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content