Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layziebone - Warlock

Go down 
+5
døkky
Kattekongen
xahny-
Controlfreak
utonium
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Layziebo

Layziebone - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 18:47

About me:
-Name: Petter
-Connection: It's pretty good, very rarely gets DC.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I'm a student and go to school 5 days a week, but now when it's summer im just chilling with my friends Online and offline.

My character:
-Character name: Layziebone

-Class: Warlock

-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human, I'm not really sure, think it was cuz i was tired of every1 being a midget Wlock

-Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Layziebone

-Offspec description: Currently i am Affliction specc, it's because i'm farming for my epic flying mount, that should be done within 2 days. Then i'm going to specc shadow destruction (00/21/40)

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): DPS alot, banish, healthstones, soulstones and summon players.

-Resistance gears: None yet, but i will farm them.

-History: I migrated to this awhile ago, since then i have only been in The Dark Council, but the disbanded short time after i joined.

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Don't have the attunements because in my guild i was never in the raid that downed Kael and Vashj, then 2.4 came out.

-Pre TBC raiding Experience: MC, Ony and ZG

-TBC raiding Experience: Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA, SSC(to vashj) and TK (to Kael'thas)

-Your playtime:
Monday: 18:00-00:00
Tuesday:18:00-00:00
Wednesday: 18:00-00 (might be busy)
Thursday:18:00-00 (might be busy)
Sunday: all day if nothing special is happening.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I wanna have fun with a guild and encounter bosses.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Friendly and mature guildmates to raid with.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Not yet :p
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): I didn't leave it disbanded.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I'm at RC now but used to be at Genjuros awhile ago.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes i'm the original owner.
-Total playtime of your character: 51 days
-If you have any other comments: I know i'm missing some enchants, but thats going to be first priority when i got my Epic FM, and im also getting the badge spellblade or anything from ZA.

Thanks for reading.
// Layziebone affraid
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 18:51

I also got the shoulders from MGT Hc, but im going to socket them and use them when i got my Epic FM and i have respecced.
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 19:15

And aswell i'm going to re-socket alittle bit so i can higher my hit rate, so i can specc shadow destro :>
Back to top Go down
utonium

utonium

Number of posts : 31
Geografisk sted : Parma - Italy
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 19:41

Back to top Go down
Controlfreak

Number of posts : 21
Geografisk sted : Sweden, Örebro
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 21:09

Layziebo wrote:

We are 3 ppl in this guild from Örebro atm Wink
Back to top Go down
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 21:50

Layziebo wrote:
And aswell i'm going to re-socket alittle bit so i can higher my hit rate, so i can specc shadow destro :>

Doubt resocketing will be enough if you haven't got some other pieces. To be effective in raids with shadow dest you want atleast 25% crit(incl. backlash & devastation), 202 hit & 1100+ Shadowdmg.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 01:09

DKDK=WIN!
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 03:30

katte....shut up already hihi Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 12:59

No wai! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 23:14

Now i've figured out that getting the badge robe with spelldamage and spell hit would be an improvement. if i sock it with +10 spell hit it gives me +39 spellhit, and then i enchant my gloves with 15 spell hit. that would improve my hitrating by 54. And some resocketing could higher it even alittle bit more. but ofc my crit will go down abit, but i got the shoulders from MGT HC (they got 21 spell crit), havent socketed yet though (just gonna get my epic flying mount) and with merciless spellblade will it improve by 19, so dont think that would be an problem. and when i've specced destro my spell crit will be approx 22%(incl. devastation and backlash).
Back to top Go down
Shalandria

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyMon Aug 11 2008, 09:08

If we are short on warlocks i vouch for giving the dude a trial. Ofcourse that means that if he dunno tacts for anything he gotta read up/watch movies and then know his shit! Smile

I also heard he got a hawt sister!

Vouch / Sign
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyMon Aug 11 2008, 15:40

Layziebo wrote:
but ofc my crit will go down abit

hitcapped>all!
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyTue Aug 12 2008, 03:22

talk to me ingame then..
Back to top Go down
MANGEL

MANGEL

Number of posts : 93
Geografisk sted : Al Riz Eh Amn
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyTue Aug 12 2008, 04:00

my observations:
lacking enchants (cloak, bracers)
->LACKING META GEM!<-
lacking second trinket or is that just some kind of epeen-gear?
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyTue Aug 12 2008, 09:47

Mangel said some really important things. First of all, lock without as many threat reducing talents/enchants is only usable for soloing hydros. I would have invested in a sublety enchant on that cloak... You're bracer's is crap. it was a shock for me to see them. it's a waste of enchanting them since they are so crappy.
You can get 3 uppgrades pretty easy: Bracers of Nimble Thought 2nd best ingame for all caster classes after t6 bracers. Runed Spell-cuffs 5th best for you, and Bindings of Raging Fire which is just 2 dps behind. You also have Guardian's Dreadweave Cuffs.

Im suprised that i only see you have one item from badges, and that is you're offhand.. There is 100 items you can get from badges. Get it.

That Void Star Talisman is actually pretty nice, it give you nice passive dmg and help you're pet survive. But that Timbal's Focusing Crystal is like the worst you can get. it ain't many classes that can have good use of it. Trinkets is one of the best items to boost you're dps if you have abit knowledge about fights, spell rotation and execution.

But the most and important thing i noticed was the lack of spell hit. Miss (Resist): 6.5 %
it's a loss of over 250 dps, and that is way too much dps loss. You have the rep to get Scryer's Bloodgem.

And btw
Here is some homework for you

1. What are you're job in MH during thrash
2. How do you plan to survive High Warlord Najentus?
3. What do you have for plans regarding upgrading you're gear.
4. What metagem are you going to get?
5. Type 5 words that describes you as a raider
6. What is the theme of the majority of tbc bossfigts, and how should you react to it?
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyTue Aug 12 2008, 11:24

Wälnuts wrote:
Mangel said some really important things. First of all, lock without as many threat reducing talents/enchants is only usable for soloing hydros. I would have invested in a sublety enchant on that cloak... You're bracer's is crap. it was a shock for me to see them. it's a waste of enchanting them since they are so crappy.
You can get 3 uppgrades pretty easy: Bracers of Nimble Thought 2nd best ingame for all caster classes after t6 bracers. Runed Spell-cuffs 5th best for you, and Bindings of Raging Fire which is just 2 dps behind. You also have Guardian's Dreadweave Cuffs.

Im suprised that i only see you have one item from badges, and that is you're offhand.. There is 100 items you can get from badges. Get it.

That Void Star Talisman is actually pretty nice, it give you nice passive dmg and help you're pet survive. But that Timbal's Focusing Crystal is like the worst you can get. it ain't many classes that can have good use of it. Trinkets is one of the best items to boost you're dps if you have abit knowledge about fights, spell rotation and execution.

But the most and important thing i noticed was the lack of spell hit. Miss (Resist): 6.5 %
it's a loss of over 250 dps, and that is way too much dps loss. You have the rep to get Scryer's Bloodgem.

And btw
Here is some homework for you

6. What is the theme of the majority of tbc bossfigts, and how should you react to it?

I <'3 wally!
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 14:55

bump for awsomness answers from BadToThaBone
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Homework   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 15:26

My job is to AOE(SoC)

If my health is no enough with raid buff, i can swap some low stam gear with some pvp gear.

First of all i'm going to get the badge robe that costs 100 badges(got73) that will give me +29 spellhithit + i'm going to sock it with +10 spellhit. Than i'm going for Merciless spellblade that improves my spell damage and gives me +15 hit rating. Then im going for the Fused Nethergon Band (cost 60 badges) that will improve my hit by 28.

I bought the one for spirit shards that gives me +12 spelldamage (and minor run speed)

Focused, good listener, not lootwhorish, prepared and good attittude.

I'm not sure but thinks it's splash damage and good positioning on bosses.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 20:36

Layziebo wrote:
I bought the one for spirit shards that gives me +12 spelldamage (and minor run speed)

That's just a big, fat, fail imo! You should get the one with 12spellcritrating and 3% more spellcrit dmg, atleast that's the one I pref.
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 21:38

Hey Layziebo!

1-3 is correct!

4 is okey. Was a nice way actually. since you need to react fast on these encounters it's a good metagem on that head. Later on, investe boar speed enchant on boots, and use another metagem. And don't listen to katte, he is a previous cat that turned into a owl and just trying to copycat good guys, like me(joking :p )
The metagem you should use is Mystical Skyfire Diamond when you are mostly going mh, and Chaotic Skyfire Diamond when you aren't meeting so many aoe bosses (BT and SWP)

5. is a good answer

6. Was a hard question, but atleast you answerd it, with a answer i liked.
The Correct answer to this is:

FIRE! RUN AWAY
TBC = The Burning crusade
Bosses like: 4 in mech, last in mgt, high king in gruul, maggy, shade and prince in kara, there is 3 bosses in za, alar and kael in tk, rage,kahz rogal and archimonde in mh, supremus, council, illidan in bt, and brutalus,felmyst and kj in sunwell.

As i said: Fire... It hurts Smile

All in all, good answers. liked it
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 22:43

We like you too!<'3
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyThu Aug 14 2008, 01:03

Cossie is never online :<
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyThu Aug 14 2008, 16:34

Layziebo wrote:
Cossie is never online :<

Try waptune or cossie with vaious marks above the what is it called.. erh.. I hope you got the point like ` ´ ^ ¨!
Back to top Go down
Layziebo

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyThu Aug 14 2008, 17:55

Kattekongen, what are u talking about? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock EmptyThu Aug 14 2008, 18:52

ALl his chars are called cossie, with different marks above the letters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layziebone - Warlock   Layziebone - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Layziebone - Warlock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next