Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cp

[Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply   [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 15:34

About me:
-Name: Erik
-Connection: Mostly wireless, but steady with a cable connection.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Nothing in particular that stops me from playing now, maybe the drivers licence but nothing more.

My character:
-Character name: Balrok
-Class: Hunter
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Dwarf! I fancy the little peolpe.
-Armory link: (I wear my pvp gear most of the time, but take a look if ya feel like it)
-Offspec description: By this you mean raid spec? If yes, I am Survival speced in raids, for more critical strikes, and for buffing melee players.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): I would say that i kite and trap targets if necessary, and do steady damage dealing.
-Resistance gears: None
-History:
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): None
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Unfortunatly not any further than ZG.
-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan full clear several times, Gruul's full clear several times, and some minor experience in Magtheridon's (a few tries), SSC(The Lurker Below attempts), TK(some Void Reaver attampts) and ZA (1st-3rd boss)

-Your playtime:
Monday: Afternoon and evenings. You raid times fits me perfect.
Tuesday:--------"--------
Wednesday: --------"--------
Thursday:--------"--------
Sunday:--------"--------

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? You look like an experienced, medium sized guild, and i would like to continue my pve progress where it ended a couple of months ago (T5 equivillant instances).
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect players to be on time, and focus on the encounter.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? No.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): My current guild is just a friends guild, so i have no problem with leaving it.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravecrest native.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes.
-Total playtime of your character: 89 Days
-If you have any other comments:
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply   [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 16:01

Well starters, I don't think your experience in Black Temple or Hyjal is enough.. But I'll leave that up to the officers.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply   [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 14:53

Not what we are looking for, sorry. Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply   [Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Balrok - 70 Hunter, apply
Page 1 of 1