Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aalex - Fire Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aalex

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptySun Jul 27 2008, 02:13

About me:
-Name:Alexander
-Connection: ADSL broadband dont know the speed but works good on wow:)
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): im workong summer time from 7:30-15:30 after summer i got school and im not sure what times yet

My character:
-Character name: Aalex
-Class: Mage. specc: 2/48/11
-Race (explain why did you choose it): human for no reason its my first char and i chose it because i thought it looks normal:P it was a good choice because of the extra spirit:D
-Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Aalex
-Offspec description: dont have any but i do have allot of frost gear
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):i look at myself as the sheeper/food'N'water suplyer/damage dealer;)
-Resistance gears: non but i have and learned all shadow res all i need is heart of darknesses and ill get the rest
-History: when i dinged 70 i joined Legion Tigres and had a fun time raiding kara and getting gear for SSC/TK so when we disbanded i joined tyca and had a realy fun time getting more skills and understanding of the game when they disbanded i strugled allot to find i new guild but after a loong time looking i joined Destiny Awaits thats the best guild i have ever ben to with DA i raided allot of new bosses i never tryed before and one shoted them:o but i didnt get anny gear because of the disband 1week after i joined, now im back with the guild search and strugeling because all the BT guilds are full on mages so i came to u in hope that u have a mage spot open for me:D
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): i have the kara ring does that count?Very Happy
-Pre TBC raiding Experience:ZG
-TBC raiding Experience: cleared evry thing from kara to illidan

-Your playtime: i dont play that mutch when its not raid time because its not mutch to do on wow when ure ot raiding, and i like to be with friends and go golfing when im not raiding but i never let that go out on the raid times.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? because OC is the guild with same amount of experience and skills as my last guild
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? just a fun time raiding and gaining more experience in TBC and WOTLK:D
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Frø
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? ravencrest since i started wow
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes i am
-Total playtime of your character: 40days 8hours and 52minutes
-If you have any other comments:
Back to top Go down
Aalex

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: unpatient   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 18:02

i dont want to sound unpatient but im wondering why im the only one of the newest applyers that havent goten 1 reply?
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 18:18

because im trolling the forum out of boredness ;p it`s vacation so peeps are on holiday.

bare hold ut litt til Smile kommer nok noen snart hjem som veit litt mer åssen d er me mage situasjonen vår
Back to top Go down
Aalex

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 22:15

ah ok:D godt å vite;)
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 01:20

hey, Aalex. I see you have some upgrades to do, I also see you are working on it. so im not going to flame you as hard Smile We can take a chat ingame if you like for some tips and tricks(jeg er norsk btw).

Mostly I see that you will gain alot of dps if you start with putting enchant on you're chest, and mayby a sublety enchant on you're back. You will use that back for a long time, trust me on it, so it is worth to enchant it. Also a idea is to change that stamina enchant on you're boots to either vitality for regen of mana/health, or my favorit, Boar speed for increased survivability on encounters you need to move alot on, Illidan and mother is perfect examples where it is handy.

Second, I think if you invest some time in farming badges, you can #1 buy the hit ring from badges, which actually aint bad compared to the extra stats on it. You also have the spell hit ring from Cenarion Expedition. With those you can change out some of you're spellhit gems into dps. Haste and spell damage = win!! Smile Very Happy

I looked you up on be.imba, and the most annoying part i found was:
Low spell (fire/frost) hit: 15.68% < 16% (4 more HR to cap)
Be.Imba _Aalex_

All in all, upgrades can be done, but you have the gear to raid all up to kalecgos in Sunwell

Best of luck getting in
-Walnuts-
Back to top Go down
Aalex

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 21:48

thanks allot for the good words:D im gonna make some upgrades asap;)
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 01:56

I think maybe this guy should get a trial to, talk to naptune or lolhaxx ingame. And listen to nuts Wink
Back to top Go down
Aalex

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 00:45

thanks:D im not home atm so i cant play but im home on tuesday so ill talk to them then:D
cya later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aalex - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aalex - Fire Mage   Aalex - Fire Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Aalex - Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1