Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Choni

Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 20:30

-Name:David
-Connection:of what all i know good happends sometimes that i DC but thats most rare.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Starting Senior highschool in a month.

My character:
-Character name: Choni
-Class: Shaman
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei cause of the shaman class ftw =)
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Restoration full epic gear but its kara/ZA and 1 MH.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): dps dps and dps ? if im not playing resto then i supose ill be healer healer and healer.
-Resistance gears: fire resistance that is more then enough for the litle its used in MH if even used ... working on the shadow ress gear =).
-History: i started playing in bladefist about 4 years ago on a huntard but i quit playing it cause it was hard to get guilds on that server then i started with my nobel shaman and succesed a long way.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): none of them sadly.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: MC ZG and BWL.
-TBC raiding Experience: Kara.ZA.Gruul,Ssc,Tk,MH,BT4/9
-Your playtime:89 days Surprised
Monday: im online from about 16-17:00-01:00 evry day during school time if i dont have school its like 12:00-04:00 if im not outside ofc.
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? cause its a guild that havent come that far in the "sunwell" part and that suits me perfect since my gear aint enough for sunwell
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? i exept a friedly and fun guild with fun raids.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? no i dont but i wish i will Razz
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): i dont have any guild at the moment.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? im former from Bladefist crappiest server in game ... only 1 BT guild that i was in ...
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes and as i said i made it for about 4 years ago.
-Total playtime of your character: 89 days 19 hours 40 minutes and 23 seconds ? ...
-If you have any other comments: I know that totem twisting and i have easy to learn strategies also good at listening if iwe done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Choni

PostSubject: forgot the armory link   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 20:59

Back to top Go down
Choni

PostSubject: The armory link dident pop up when i tryed to send it -.- test again   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 21:01

hope this worked
Back to top Go down
Choni ..

PostSubject: okay final test but ill take away the com and the http part ...   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 21:45

armory.wow-europe.c o m/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Choni
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 23:15

Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 01:53

i think u have been in pvp gear every time i have checked but chould u /w lolhaxx ingame?
Back to top Go down
Choni

PostSubject: lo   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 02:31

i got in pacifism so u can delete this app or something.
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 02:46

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app   Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app Empty

Back to top Go down

Choni Enhancement/resto shaman app
Page 1 of 1