Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ShadowPriest Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thudosio

ShadowPriest Application. Empty
PostSubject: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 00:05

About me:
-Name: Adnan
-Connection: 10MB/PS
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): School, Swimming (Tuesday and Friday evening). And further more, but that can be skipped if I'm needed for raid.

My character:
-Character name: Thudosious.
-Class: Priest, Shadow specc.
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Night Elf, and I don't have any particular reason, mainly because my friends chose Night elf's too. :p
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: I have no healing gear. Absolutley nothing... Sorry.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Mana/Health Source and DPS, DoT's.
-Resistance gears: Nothing, none resistance gear. ;<
-History: Well, the first guild I joined was a very small guild, Viribus Unitis, untill I turned level 40 or so. Then I joined Nevada EK, and softly turned into 70. When there were enough players, we started out with Karazhan, but we failed. So I tried other guilds, ad Mortem, PwnStars, and some more, but no, alot of slackers within. Now I joined AuroraBorealis, and it turns out just more and more people are leaving. So I've had enough. I'm trying to come into a good PvE guild, such as this one is. Now I don't know if I'll get accepted or not, but it's worth a try. I'd say that's about it, I'll go on now...
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Nope, but halfway trough the BT attunement quest chain. xD
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Nothing, I haven't played "PreTBC"
-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridon, Gruul, SerpentShrineCavern (Hydross, Lurker, Morogrim).
Tempest Keep: The Eye (VoidReaver, Al'ar, Solarian).

-Your playtime:
Monday: 18/19:00->23/00:00
Tuesday: 21:30->23:30.
Wednesday:18/19:00->23/00:00
Thursday:18/19:00->23/00:00
Sunday:17/18:00->23/00:00
Notice that all of these times are approximately, so it can turn out that I either log on earlier or later, and that I have to go earlier or later, but the variable isn't more or less than 20-30 minutes.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? Since you're awesome. And the main reason if that I need to join a PvE guild as soon as possible. Surprised
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Good raids, nice people.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Marlindoos, Ameren.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): Since this guild is starting to disband, 8 people left today.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest. Wink
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Oh yes, by golly.
-Total playtime of your character: 15 days 5 hours.
-If you have any other comments: Well, I would be more than happy to be able to join and raid with you guys.
Well, here it goes, and I hope for the best... *Send*.
Back to top Go down
Thudosio

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 01:03

h t t p : / / e u .wowarmory.com / character-sheet.xml ? r=Ravencrest&n=Thudosious

I hope the "link" works...
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 02:28

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Thudosious

as far as i can see u lack some enchants....and i see a blue item affraid affraid affraid
your gear needs some upgrades imo to raid at the lvl we are at.

http://be.imba.hu/

if u check out that link u will understand what i mean. that site is nice to get a overwiev of what needs to be fixed cheers

Thudosio wrote:
-Your playtime:
Monday: 18/19:00->23/00:00
Tuesday: 21:30->23:30.
Wednesday:18/19:00->23/00:00
Thursday:18/19:00->23/00:00
Sunday:17/18:00->23/00:00

we raid from 20.00-00.00 how can we be sure that u wont just bail out in the middle of the raid if u need to go?
yes i know u said aproximatly but still it makes it abit unsure man.

anyways im not officer so i dont make any calls...so gl with your app. just my two cents
Back to top Go down
Thudosio

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 11:45

Don't worry, I'll fix enchants and gems if I get into this guild.
Oh and the blue cape... I've been unlucky when it comes to that. I've actually NEVER seen a epic cape drop that suits for me. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 12:57

Thudosio wrote:
Don't worry, I'll fix enchants and gems if I get into this guild.

Thats not really how it works mate.. You are undergeared. You dont bring anything special to the table.

I have epic gems on my alt becouse ive put some effort in to grinding badges and bought some.

You cant expect to be accepted into endgame raiding when you haven't even tweeked your character as much as you can..

Sorry, but glhf finding something else Smile
Back to top Go down
Thudosio

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 14:21

Okay. I give up. But I'll continue farming gear, and make a application in the future, if there still is a spot available for ShadowPriests. But I've managed to buy new gems, and I'll enchant most of my gear pretty soon.
But first of all I need to get a new cloak...

I wish you all good luck in the future.

Sincerely,
//Adnan, Thudosious.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 14:48

do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 15:18

Lol.. I haven''t trolled here!
Back to top Go down
Thudosio

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 15:35

The next time Armory upgrades, I'd like you to check on my character again. I still have a blue cloak, but I've enchanted everything, got new gems and such. But I didn't enchant the cloak. I'll trying getting something from Karazhan or Gruul to start with, but alas, I bet it won't drop, again. Sad
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 17:01

Kattekongen wrote:

now u have Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. EmptyWed Aug 13 2008, 20:38

døkky wrote:
Kattekongen wrote:

now u have Suspect

Oh, you are right! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowPriest Application.   ShadowPriest Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowPriest Application.
Page 1 of 1