Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Byme

Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyTue May 13 2008, 20:17

About me:
-Name: Simon.
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I dont really do anything, I'm training every day having some fun with friends but not really anything else.

My character:
-Class: Priest
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Night Elf, dunno why really Smile
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Shadow.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Would be holy in all.
-Resistance gears: Don't got any Sad But I can use my time on fixing badges to shadow gear if you want me to.
-History:
-Attunements (hyjal ring): I dont got the kael and vashj quest done, but got everything else, but can join BT and MH atleast now after the patch.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: I have done MC, 2 or 3 bosses in BWL some bosses in aq20, onyxia, and some other stuff I dont really remember.
-TBC raiding Experience: I have done kara, gruul, mag, some in TK and some in SSC, but not on this char, only downed 1st boss in SSC on this one.

-Your playtime:
My playtime depends very much but I will try to join raids when posible Smile Cant really tell you how many hours I play everyday but total I play like 30-35 on a week.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I have heard good about you, I want a friendly guild, a happy guild and I wanna have some laugh Wink
-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? I dont.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I have always been on Ravencrest, but I got my x-main on Stormscale he was on Ravencrest too.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes I am.
-Total playtime of your character: 16 days 1½ hour. Got 140 or something on my x-main.
-If you have any other comments: I got two lvl 70 alts, my x-main as I said which is full s3 geared with spellstrike and some random kara epics, and a mage which sucks pretty Very Happy

I hope to hear from you and really hope to play with you. Just give me a /w anytime and I will maybe be ready for some instance fun Razz Best regards Byme.
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyTue May 13 2008, 21:54

Hmm. Experience does counts here, and i see you write some bosses here in ssc and some in tk. Which really don't give us a single clue what you have been doing... So, im confused. And it look like you are kinda not sure what you want this guild to treat you. As kongen would have said: not a sign from me. But i think you should look for a tk/ssc guild Wink. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 14 2008, 02:58

hmm i can remember the name from somewhere i think, tho not sure if its good or bad but. u don`t seem to eager that much to get insane progress, but more like a /care guy.
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 14 2008, 11:10

I remember this guy from Presence.

He was a good player and knows his class very well.

I dont know if we need more priests but i think this guy is gonna help the rest of the guild Wink

That's all i have to say. Cossie has the last word.
Back to top Go down
marklar

marklar

Number of posts : 30
Geografisk sted : Greece
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 14 2008, 15:16

I know I'm a Trial, but if my opinion counts..

We used to be in Presence and I was more than satisfied with his capability to pwn xD

He is nice guy and an active raider. I hope to see him in the guild.

That's all i can say, i'm out.
Back to top Go down
Rydia

Rydia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 14 2008, 16:41

quit a good healer from wat i remember but not up to me to diside in the end Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*   Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Byme, holy priest, NE *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1