Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalandria

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-07

[Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 16:11

Application as follows!

About me:
-Name: Daniel
-Connection: 24/2 mbits
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Job between 08-17 on weekdays.

My character:
-Character name: Shalandria
-Class: Priest
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei. I chose this for the racials.
-Armory link: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Shalandria
-Offspec description: Shadow as offspec but i am never offspecced.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Healing and Dispelling
-Resistance gears: Not very much. Got some Shadowress gear. Can craft some for myself!
-History: Have had several characters in wow. Played since beta and i got myself the following chars from 0-60/70

Alliance:

LVL 70 Draenei Holy Priest (only 25 days played and done some MH/SSC/TK/KARA/ZA)
LVL 70 Human Fury Warrior (i use this as a grindcharacter and for some PVP)
LVL 60 Dwarf Beastmastery Hunter (only played for PVP pretbc still lvl 60)
LVL 70 Dwarf Prot Warrior (maintanked SSC/TK on Steamwheedle Cartel)
LVL 70 Nightelf Holy Priest (mainhealed pretbc then i went shadow)
LVL 60 Human Fire Mage (raided bwl/AQ40 then stopped when TBC came so still lvl 60)

Horde:

LVL 64 Orc Combat Rogue (played tbc bwl and mc/aq20 stopped at lvl 64) <-- Booring hehe
LVL 70 Orc BM Hunter (this is just a pvp char i have on Outland to play with some friends when im boored)
LVL 70 Undead Fire Mage (was Classleader in Sesame Street on Frostmane and when we killed illidan i got some IRL issues in the family that made me quit wow for a while, explanation will follow further down)

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Kara attunement only.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40 Cleared.
-TBC raiding Experience:

Alliance:
Kara/Za/SSC/TK/3 bosses in MH

Horde:
Kara/za/ssc/tk/mh/bt cleared

-Your playtime:
Monday: 18-00
Tuesday: 18-00
Wednesday: 18-00
Thursday: 18-00
Sunday: 18-00

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
OC seems like a friendly and serious guild from what i experienced in hc grps etc. I hope to see endgame again from alliance point of view and as healer or shadow (depends on what is needed most)

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
I expect clean and nice raids where we have fun and progress.

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Not really.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I started off in Thank you Come again when i migrated here from Ragnaros then they disbanded and i joined Poem wich "split" and i have no idea why. So i followed to The Dark Council but ppl hardly show/sign for raids.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
Migrated from Ragnaros with Shalandria and my warrior.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
Yes unless you count the time i got hacked and lost almost everything.

-Total playtime of your character: 25 days

-If you have any other comments:

As said above my name is Daniel and im 25 years old from sweden. I had to sell my horde account due to family problems that prevented me from playing wow at all. I never thought id come back but eventually i got back anyways. The family issue is solved now anyways. Skillzor in Immortal Legion is a IRL friend and he got me to move my priest here. We are doing Arena and dailys and such together for fun.

My gear is a bit sucky for BT raids but i am working on badges gears and reputation from SSO (soon exalted for the neck) Im doing pug runs to Kara & ZA to get some gear there. i was shadow before and have full shadowspecc set and i collected my holy gear that i have now in 2-3 weeks time. I have the following stats atm:

Healing: 1802
HP: 6621
MP: 8805
Mp5: 368 (165 while casting)

I need to replace 1 trinket, Wand and my Neck first. Then i will need to get a new robe but the badges one is ok-ish so im aiming for that one. i still miss some enchants but i am working on that aswell.

Well thats about it all guys.

Best Regards
Shalandria/Daniel
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 16:20

---

Last edited by Kattekongen on Wed Jul 09 2008, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shalandria

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 16:23

Thanks Katte for your opinion! As i write in my application thats what im doing atm. Trying to get good fast grps to Kara and ZA and HC's. Doing 3-4 HC's every day!

Edit: As for today im going to enchant my new aquierd items that i got just a few days ago. And gona get the head healing enchant.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 17:29

If all the applications were like this one, i would actually be able to sleep better at night.

But...

Like katte said, your gear really needs some upgrades. But i wont decline this now. Ill put it on pending. Then you can keep me updated on your gear improvements.

We always have room for a nice healer. And if you heal as good as you write apps. Then i would be able to sleep even better.

Gl with the gear.

- Naptune
Back to top Go down
Shalandria

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 18:08

Thanks for the replys guys. I will work as hard as i can on it! if you ever need a healer for HC kara or za or something. just whisper me and i will most likely be up for it!

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptyWed Jul 09 2008, 14:23

ill be home around 1530 today. Whisper me if u are online then
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 19:15

A bit undergeared, but a nice player. Seems dedicated and sosial.

Im gonna use my veto and inv this guy. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria   [Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Priest - Shalandria
Page 1 of 1