Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pryyl - 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Pryyl - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Pryyl - 70 rogue   Pryyl - 70 rogue EmptyWed May 28 2008, 21:15

About me:
-Name: Aleksander Hansen
-Connection: 4/2 mbit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): Well im not going on anyschool and i dont work atm.

My character:
-Character name: Pryyl
-Class: Rogue
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Gnome. They look awsome .
-Armory link: + i got t5 shoulder and some other ap critt gear tho.
-Offspec description: my offspec is shadow step sword 20 / 0 / 41
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):
-Resistance gears: i dont have any yet. its a new char. but im farming mats for shadow resistance gear.
-History: i dont got any history on Ravencrest (yet). im normally from balnazzar im thinking about migrateing becouse 70% if the guilds on balanzzar is going down .
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Nop :-/
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Mc , aq , some bwl and all outdoor bosses .
-TBC raiding Experience: Kara , full za , tk and some ssc. i have done mostly pvp on my old main .

-Your playtime:
Monday: I can play all days . and anytime tho .
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? You seems like a good and helpfull guild who wanna do progress. and i wanna do progress aswell.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? A guild who really want to do it well and progress.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? nope
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? nope
-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes
-Total playtime of your character: 30 days. my other char is a rogue tho with 60 days.
-If you have any other comments:
Cycles: Currently im using this cycle for dps.Garrote, 1cp SnD and 5cp Rupture all the time. Im only using 1 cp on SnD instead of 4cp SnD because im wearing 3 pieces of t4 so i get the increase 3 sec on SnD bonus. When im getting those items replaced, I will use Garrot, 4cp SnD then 5/5 cp Rupture. and im not so sure about envenom just starting with pve agian :S

Why should we recruit you? Becouse im rly active and i can help other guild members if they need boost or anything. so im rly helpfull and i want to progress. and you will get a rogue whos always 100% prepared for raids and always show up to raid with good attitude.

i hope u guys just dont look at my gear and answer ! Hello, u got a active rogue here. whos willing to do alot to get a progress Smile thanks alot
Back to top Go down

Pryyl - 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1