Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] Rogue app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario

[Pending] Rogue app Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Rogue app   [Pending] Rogue app EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 20:17

About me:
-Name:Mario
-Connection:512kbs but it can do the job
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Finished high school month ago, gonna take a breake till next year for college, now i got alot free time, dont have job atm, living with my family.

My character:
-Character name:Mario
-Class:Rogue
-Race (explain why did you choose it):This is my 1st char ever made, thought that elf rogue looks kewl Smile
-Armory link http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Mari%C3%B3
Probably pvp spec/gear, with pve gear/spec i got 1970ap, 300hit, 27,96% crit, 21expertise and 483armor penetration
ill try to log with pve gear, if u want to check my pve gear ingame just /w me
-Offspec description:hmm 20/0/41 for pvp
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):As rogue i dont have buff's or something that can contribute exept drum's of battle and they are rly mazin for dps boost. On some bosses out class role is to interupt, exept that its pure dps.
-Resistance gears: 270shadow ress unbuffed
-History:Transfered with DA from xavius to RC, met alooot friends and funny ppl in wow,got alot irl friends in game that i have fun with them every day.
Interests mainly to have fun and i want to raid high end instances. I know how to play my class and if u have any question or want to speak with me just /w me ingame.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): No/No
-Pre TBC raiding Experience:I was about 55lvl when TBC came so i dont have any pre TBC experience.
-TBC raiding Experience:kara, gruul, magtheridon, in ssc only first 4 bosses and in TK only VR, full mh and full bt.
I have full xp on interupting at ilidary council.. its nothing much but just wanted to add Smile

-Your playtime:
Monday: Not sure how busy at day but probably after 18:00 till like 1am or sometimes more when im playing with irl firends
Wednesday: same as monday
Thursday: same as wednesday
Sunday: same as thursday? yep

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
To raid high end instances, have FUN, meet new ppl
-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
Hmm same as above:)
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Nope
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I was in Destiny Awaits few days ago but DA disbanded and now
im atm in G thang with friends 4fun till i find somethin fo real Smile
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? RC
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Ye i am
-Total playtime of your character: 101day
-If you have any other comments:
Just that im active and always rdy with flask's/food buff's, im fast learner and i know how to play my class.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ

Number of posts : 103
Geografisk sted : Dekay Dekay Dekay
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Rogue app   [Pending] Rogue app EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 21:35

Fine aply nice gear / exp , donno about the rogue status but if we need rogues /sign
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Rogue app   [Pending] Rogue app EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 08:16

We arent raiding this week becouse of summer and vacation. But i think we just lost a rogue, so there might be a spot for you when we start up again. Gonna look into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Rogue app   [Pending] Rogue app Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Rogue app
Page 1 of 1