Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Application form human mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordisfi

[Declined] Application form human mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Application form human mage   [Declined] Application form human mage EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 18:02

Dear members of Operation Crew,
my name is Tobias, I am 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. I use ADSL. School stopped today and even if there would be school it would not interfere with raid times.

My characters name is Mordisfilio, it means son of death in latin. (Made it when i was 15 or something)
Mordisfilio is a level 70 human mage, the extra reputation gains are really nice and perception/extra spirit is not bad either.
My roll in raids are to crowd control with sheep, aoe, do some imba nuking or decurse.
I do not have any resistance gears because I am only aware that I should have a shadow resistance gear for Shazrah and I will get that as soon as I get in a BT-guild, I am saving up gold already.
I am not attuned to anything since I wanted to start serious raiding with my mage when the attunements were cancelled, I will get those attunements still if you need me too.
I came with my mage from Bloodfeather, I was in the guild called "Boer zoekt vrouw" it is a dutch only guild but heavely geared people were invited and taken to TK/SSC so that did not work out well for our progress cause people would gear up a bit and then go to a better guild.
On ravencrest I was in Malva Salvatrucha but people were not focussing, they did not stop the dps on hydross and pulled agro on trash.

Before the Burning Crusade I raided ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 and some Naxx trash, tried a boss there.
In the Burning Crusade I have killed 3 bosses in ZA, cleared KZ, Magtheridon, Gruul's, Hydross, Lurker, Void reaver, Solarian.
My armoury link is:

I can play everyday except sundays from around 1930 until 0100.

I would like to join Operation Crew because you seem like experienced and proffessional people who can handle to focus and make progress.
I expect from Operation Crew that they will be focussed in raids and that they expect from me to be focussed too, and eventually kill new bosses together.
I come from Bloodfeather, I did my Pre-TBC raids on Vasjh.
I am the original owner of this account.
My total playtime on Mordisfilio is 66 days, 17 days at level 70

Thank you for taking my application into your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Mordisfi

PostSubject: Armoury link   [Declined] Application form human mage EmptyFri Jun 13 2008, 18:04

Here is a new try to supply my armoury link.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Mordisfilio
Back to top Go down
Mordisfi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application form human mage   [Declined] Application form human mage EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 12:24

Sometimes I am frost for pvp but I use 3/47/11 for raids
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application form human mage   [Declined] Application form human mage EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 15:51

you failed in Copypaging the Application Sheet (form) but i wish you good luck with your application<3
Back to top Go down
Mordisfi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application form human mage   [Declined] Application form human mage EmptySun Jun 15 2008, 10:55

I did copy paste the form and right my right my application while answering the questions, I just right a story instead of making it look like a yes/no form which is not personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application form human mage   [Declined] Application form human mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application form human mage
Page 1 of 1