Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rilla/Jo

70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* Empty
PostSubject: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:24

Hello Operation Crew. I know you arnt looking for new rogues to your team, but i hope that i can convince you that one more rogue cant hurt and that you consider me as a new member of your already great team.

*Name, age and nationallity
My name is Casper i live in Aalborg, Denmark. I'm 16 years old and I go to school from 8:00 to 14:35 so shouldnt be a problem with raids Smile. Most of my spare time I spend infront of my computer, I play several games but I spend most of my time in Azeroth. Other then that I search for a full time job. When I raid I'm 100% focused on the raid, my ISP is very stable and I rarely disconnect.

*Time to raid
I can raid all days after 16,00 to anytime you wanna stop the raid im allways ready for some action

*Your char (class/race)
My main character is called Rilla, I've played on him since level one and day one. He is a level 70 Night Elf Rogue. Got Leatherworking and Skinning as main profession,

*Gear
Rouge:
My gear might be set to PvP gear but my PvE gear is full epic aswell (Getting Darkmoon Card: Wrath 4th or 5th of maj)

Mage:

*Former guilds (why did you leave/got kicked)
I started in Equilibrize, way back, and Cleared allmost all the pre tbc instances Including Naxxramas where we needet 2 bosses then in TBC when equilibrize disbandet i joined Stasis who i left a couple of days ago. why i left? cause ive been inactive in a month or two and in those months they have come very very far in black tempel and couldnt keep up so i decidet to leave

*Your experience with WOW (PVE/PVP)
Onyxia - Cleared
Aq40 - Cleared
Aq20 - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Naxxramas all bosses exept 2
Molten Core - Cleared
Karazhan - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
SSC - Cleared to Vasjh
Tempest keep - Cleared to Kael'Thas

*Do you have any interesting Professions?
Like I wrote earlier in the application, Leatherworker 375. and skinning 375

*Your goals in WOW
I want to experiance new boss encouters meet new people and progress in end game instances. The main reason I play world of warcraft is to have fun, and its not so fun to run arround alone doing quests. I want to join a active guild that has fairly good progress.

*How active are you ?
I'm very active, from when I get home from school until I go to bed Im able to play. I'm logged on WoW about 5-10 hours per day. And thats when Im not raiding. I do other stuff in front of my computer aswell, but im always contactable via diffrent chat programs and so on.

*Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
Operation Crew Tears seems like a bunch of very friendly dedicated and active players. You have good progress and have you have achived alot already. You guys seem to have about the same experiance as me. I would be very happy if I could be a part of your team and be a part of even more progress. There is nothing like a first kill.

*How did you hear about Operation Crew
Was searching for a new and oganised guild so i looked up the /who and asked a member of yours about your experiance and progress if you needet skilled and active ppl.

*Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Sorry to say that I dont know if I know anyone in the guild. There might be some former Equilibrize members in Operation Crew or some other guild I'v been in. Hope there is some one in the guild I know, or that I convinced someone with my application to vouch for me.

*Prequests
Aq40
Onyxia
Blackwing lair
Naxxramas
Molten Core
Karazhan
Looking forward your answer and hope to hear from you soon.
Rilla/Jo

PostSubject: forgot to link my gear   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:26

Rouge:
Mage:
Back to top Go down
Rilla/jo

PostSubject: something bugged?   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:28

Cant link my gear

Back to top Go down
Rilla/jo

PostSubject: okay had some problems   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:33

Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:35

Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 07:50

Hello Casper...

I have read your app and i feel that you are a good person who knows how to play with his class and be a dedicated and active player Wink

I don't know with whom you have discussed with about the needs of a new rogue in the guild... ! In my oppinion we could use another more rogue in our raids
since the most active rogue players are 1-2 max in every raid.. (most of the times 1 tbh).

On the other hand i have taken a look at your armory and i have seen that you miss a lot of hit rating. ( I don't mention the spec cos you can respec anytime Smile )
Hit rating is the main prio of a rogue that wants to take place in raids like Hyjal and BT so it can cause as much dmg as it can (that would be 300+ hit).

Anyway thats all i can say from my point of view... last word goes on the GM and the officers..

Good luck with your app Casper....

Regards Kserxis
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 11:03

Kserxis wrote:
Hit rating is the main prio of a rogue that wants to take place in raids like Hyjal and BT so it can cause as much dmg as it can (that would be 300+ hit).

I think I was told once that rogues only needs about 272~ hit to have enough Smile

But don't flame me if I'm wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 15:23

272 hit is good..... 300+ is overkill Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rilla

PostSubject: Hit rating   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 18:51

Im on 221 hit rating so far. so shouldnt be a problem at all:p
Back to top Go down
pezht

pezht

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 22:04

whit 221 hit in mh/bt you will have way to mutch miss, and 300 aint overkill, ask any Rogue whit respect for themself and the class and you will get 300-315 hit raiting

Makes me sad to see ppl type that 300+ is overkill and 272 is good.

Please do some theorycraftin, or atleast read about it so you wont come whit "lies" on bosses is preferd to have 300-310 on trash the cap is on 363 that overkill and no use to aim for, goal is 310 whit endgame gear,

so it's good to read about you class before you state something like that.

http://wowwebstats.com/azcwcrap62dku

take a look at Dtoxs (that my Rogue) i play whit 302 hit raiting at that raid.

I ahve 328 atm because im about to change out my wpns, were i will lose 20, so i'll end up at 308 hit raiting

And Rilla, change out your 8 agi gems whit 8 hit, you will gain more dps from that
Back to top Go down
Rilla

PostSubject: hit rating   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 22:30

Done im on 256 hit rating now.
Back to top Go down
pezht

pezht

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* EmptySun May 04 2008, 23:15

Rilla wrote:
Done im on 256 hit rating now.

if you did look at my wws, you can see that I have misses, and i have 302 hit, start imagine how mutchs miss you will have whit 256.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*   70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING* Empty

Back to top Go down

70 ne rouge / 70 human mage *PENDING*
Page 1 of 1