Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Fire Mage atm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xnishoo

[Declined] Fire Mage atm Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 20:18

About me:
-Name: Tobias Rensberg
-Connection: 1mb
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Im working as a caretaker at a elderly home and i have been working there for over a year.

My character:
-Character name: Xnishoo
-Class: Mage
-Race (explain why did you choose it): I choosed Human becuase there is not any NE mages
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: dont have any offspecc
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Dmg dealer, flask/pots/elixirs and buff food provider
-Resistance gears: none but can buy/make any gear u guys whant me to get, since i have no problem with gold flow

-History: My history starts at Emerald Dream where a was a warrior and raided all endgame instances for 2 years but when tbc came out my guild was disbanded so i changed to Ravenquest to be with some friends. On ravencrest i started a Rogue named Ravengard, i played with hime for a 3 months as casual wow player. Then i got a offer from a friend to take over his account becuase he was stop playing soo i ended up on Xnishoo my current char.

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):just Kara attument

-Pre TBC raiding Experience: all raid instances cleard
-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan, Zulaman, SSC (Not Vasjh), TK (Not Kael)

-Your playtime: 1800-0100 except does days i have evening shift but they are few
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?
the reason i wanna join is becuase i whant to exp a hard core raiding guild

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?
to have alot of fun
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?
Dominyx if he have joined
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
I 'm leaveing my current guild Thank you come again becuase it have been disbanded
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Emerald Dream native but only uesing Ravencrest
-Are you the original owner of this account?: no it was a friend of mine that hade it before
-Total playtime of your character: 27 days

-If you have any other comments: i hope u guys is willing to accept me as a trail soo i can show u guys what i know about my class. I will always show up on raids unless i have a good reason not to show up. I will always be equiped with pots, flask buff food and lots of wipe money

// Best Regards Xnishoo
Back to top Go down
Xnishoo

PostSubject: Fire mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 20:23

u can reach me on Xnishoo or my alt Nishino, u can ask what ever u like to know
Back to top Go down
Xnishoo

PostSubject: fire mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyThu Jun 19 2008, 20:42

ooops forgot to meantion Razz
MH got some nice tries on the last boss
BT 3 first bosses and a good try on 4th
Back to top Go down
Xnishoo

PostSubject: fire mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 15:18

ill take my appliaction back becuase u dont even answer me. soo why should i just sit an wait for an answer
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 15:36

patience?? dont expect us to run to forums every hour to check it out. i know i dont atleast. u posted it yesterday.
i`m very new so i guess my voice dont count that much and i dunno how the mage situation is atm
Back to top Go down
Morten

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 15:45

FIrst of all. You should try and ask yourself if your gear is good enuff for a guild who is atm going to try Illdain out. We got His council down and only need to kill him to have cleared the instaces.

I saw you have only 102 Spell hit rating which give me the impression that you dont know what gemming / gear is best for your class. Which leaders me to the fact we dont need un-skilled ppl.

2nd of all. read the god damn How to apply to Operation Crew where it stand what class's we need ATM. Here it says we are not CURRENTLY looking for more mages and if you dont get an answer within 2 weeks you are declined. also it says you should have gear Equal to tier 5. Which im afraid to break to you, you still need some before you get there.

3rd and the last thing. Make a fucking App worth reading. C'mon you used 5 mins no more on that piece of crap you just made and you think you deserve an answer. pff
Look at this link: https://operationcrew.darkbb.com/recruitment-f4/gaspard-shadowpriest-application-t494.htm[url][/url]
He put some effort into making a app ppl would like to read, look at it as a job app, you dont get a job with a bad app.

now go app somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 20:39

Helindi is just an inactive nab, but he is right though!
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 11:01

hmmm i dont think that your expierience is meeting the OC progress:S but GL with your application
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm EmptySat Jul 05 2008, 15:01

Sorry, full on mages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire Mage atm   [Declined] Fire Mage atm Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fire Mage atm
Page 1 of 1