Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Fire mage wanting to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wisone

[Declined] Fire mage wanting to join Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join   [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 14:59

About me:
-Name:Thomas
-Connection: 15M/bit cable
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): non atm

My character:
-Character name:wisone
-Class:mage
-Race (explain why did you choose it):Gnome, because of its racial skills Smile (+10% int)
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: What ever you guys want it to be
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man):DPS and decurseing
-Resistance gears: full shadow ress gear 160+ self buffed(with 3 part SR gear)(can make the rest np but need HoD´s)
-History: Been in alot of guilds over the years cant remember them all
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): I got them all(still need keal down to get MH rings Mad )
-Pre TBC raiding Experience:Full ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20, some AQ40 and some NAXX the first 3 wings
-TBC raiding Experience:Full kara, ZA, gruul, maggy, SSC ,TK(no keal kill yet but i know what to do) 4/5MH and 3/9BT

-Your playtime:105 days (on this char)
Monday: all day if i wanted too
Tuesday:-ll-
Wednesday:-ll-
Thursday:-ll-
Sunday:-ll-

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I want to join becurse i miss raiding, and i want to try the end game bosses b4 WoftLK comes out
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? a nice guild that knows what they are doing and some nice ppl to raid with Smile
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? yes alot really excelon and all the other ppl from presence that are in this guild atm and many of u imo know me from over the years ive been playing on this sever.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): i just transfered back from skullcrusher to raven, so no guild atm
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest native FTW!
-Are you the original owner of this account?:yes
-Total playtime of your character: 105 days( again on this cahr i got others)
-If you have any other comments: nope not really /w me in game if u need to know more NOTE: my gear may look like it suks but i got a really bad DKP/roll steam on skullcrusher so all most no new gear but iam working on it
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join   [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 15:22

Hi Wise... Long time no see...

Missed you tbh!

Wiseone is on of the mages i enjoied playing with back in Presence. He knows his class and he's good at it.

You got my /sign mate and i hope to see you in OC!

P.S. i think we need some more mages Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join   [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 15:31

First of all we are kinda full on mages.

We are considering bringing in one more, but we have one that applied before you. And tbh he put a little more effort into his app then you.

I would like to see some more info then just "yes, no and maybe"

Im not saying you should write a 3 page long story of your life. But i would like to know a little more about why you are special, and why we should pick you before someone else.

But this is just pointers. You still have time to edit your post and upgrade your gear before we decide.

GL.

- The Spacecow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join   [Declined] Fire mage wanting to join Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fire mage wanting to join
Page 1 of 1