Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Call of

[Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 14:07

About me:
-Name: Jesse
-Connection: 2MB ADSL
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I am in College, and I live with my mum, stepfather and sisters. I am true WoW player and my only hobby is drinking beer. Very Happy

My character:
-Character name: Callofnature
-Class: Warrior
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Night Elf, and I choose that cause me and my friend made characters at the same time and he choose night elf too. Razz
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: I have some tank gear but it kinda sucks. Very Happy
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): well, I am dps and 4% physical dmg provider. Razz
-Resistance gears: nothing special
-History: I have started wow on last november I think. I have been in IEF and TYCA. Razz
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): I am working on SR neck but havent done all guests yet, and I dont have that hyjal ring. Sad
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: none
-TBC raiding Experience: kara full, gruul full, ZA full, maggy, TK all but havent kill kael, SSC but havent kill lady vashj, MH
but havent kill archimonde, BT( najentus, supremus, shade of akama, teron but havent kill it, but I am good enought on ghosts.

-Your playtime: 44d
Monday: I play then ofc after 4pm if school
Tuesday: I play then ofc after 4pm if school
Wednesday: I play then ofc after 4pm if school
Thursday: I play then ofc after 4pm if school
Sunday: ofc if I dont anything else.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? cause I am totally in need of good raiding guild and I think you hae that. Razz also nice and social guys. Razz
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? good raiding, no slack and good atmosphere. Razz
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? I think I know but cant remember now. Razz
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): I dont have current raiding guild cause TYCA disbanned.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? True Ravencrest dude. Very Happy
-Are you the original owner of this account?: ofc. Razz
-Total playtime of your character: 44d
-If you have any other comments: Well, I can provide you a very active, social and nice raider, who know how to play his class. Razz Also I don't vine if I dont have raiding spot, itam or we wipe whole night. Very Happy
Waiting for your respond ingame or here. Razz

Regards, Callofnature
Back to top Go down
Callofna

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms EmptyWed Jun 25 2008, 14:26

Well, I know JohnnyQ and Stoyr from your guild, and many others but cant remember now. Wink
I hope that those can vouch and tell that I am good player etc.
Back to top Go down
callofna

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 01:26

any answers? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 06:46

i haven`t had the time to look that good into your app but mostly we are full on melee dps in our raids sorry. ill late u know at once if this change.
Back to top Go down
callofna

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 11:10

ok, thanks for reply, and good luck in future and I hope you fall down new encounters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms   [Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Callofnature / Warrior / Arms
Page 1 of 1