Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragsie

[Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 15:28

About me:
-Name: Chris Bohnfeldt
-Connection: 2 m/bit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):

My character:
-Character name: Fragsie
-Class: Priest
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Dwarf, beacause at that time i thought they were cool, now im tired of not taken a dreanei
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Glad u ask Smile My offspecc (holy) i have 1600 + heal , so if u need a healer some raid instead of a shadow priest , i can go respecc , witch i think is very good option to have .
Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Very Happy
-Resistance gears: I dont have the shadow res gear on this char , but i will farm it Smile
-History:i started playing WoW for 1 year ago. I amde a gnome warrior, i plæayed it to lvl 55 , i got tired , and made this dwarf Priest Smile I lvled to lvl 70 , and been farming this gear .. Meanwhile all this farming , i played the warrior to lvl 70 , and now i PvP on it Smile But i have also been playing on my bro's lock , and so Smile I have xp with many classes ..
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): Unfortunly , i dont have Sad
Pre TBC raiding Experience: Zul'Gurub
-TBC raiding Experience:
Karazhan: all
Gruul: all
Magtheridon: all
Zul'Aman: all
SSC:1/6
TK:3/4
Hyjal:0/5
Black Temple:2/9
Sunwell Plateau:0/6

-Your playtime:
Monday: all day long Smile
Tuesday: all day long , sometimes i cant play in the evening
Wednesday: all day long
Thursday:all day long , sometimes not in the evening
Sunday: all day long

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I am looking for a good guild , and i know this is a very good guild , with good players ..
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect progsess , skills and some good game play Smile
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Yea , i know a few Smile bamse ..
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): I will leave beacause alot have left the guild , and in the last time they have been taking crap members in the guild =/
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest until i die Very Happy
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes . Once my brother also had his char on this account , but he bought a new account and removed he's char to he's own account ..
Total playtime of your character: 30 day total Smile 10 days lvling , rest in lvl 70 Smile

-If you have any other comments: I have the PvP trinket , that i need in Mount Hyjal, and im so ready to farm that shadow ress gear ! Razz

Regards - Fragsie Smile

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 16:23

You have missed armorylink Smile
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 16:33

----

Last edited by Kattekongen on Wed Jul 09 2008, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 18:16

Gj putting more than 5 min into you app. Your gearlevel is a tad low tbh, but you've got all the correct enchants & no stupid budgetgems.

Good luck with your app.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 18:51

I cant say i agree on that +9 spelldmg isnt budget gems. And that +20 spellpenetration > Subtlety on cloak for a spriest. But ill look more into this later.
Back to top Go down
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 19:20

Naptune wrote:
I cant say i agree on that +9 spelldmg isnt budget gems. And that +20 spellpenetration > Subtlety on cloak for a spriest. But ill look more into this later.

Was more referring to that he uses 9 spelldmg gems instead of f.x. staming & spell penetration gems.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 19:24

sure, but still, 11 gems * 3 spelldmg more = 33 spelldmg. So just didnt want him to think we applauded his gems Smile
Back to top Go down
fragsie

PostSubject: RE: gemming   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyTue Jul 08 2008, 23:45

I know i have 9 + spell dmg im my socket , and i will exchange them , beacause i have 70 + badges i dont know what to do with .. But i was also thinking about socket with some haste ??

About the 20 spellpentra , i can only say , that i've heard that should be the best , but if u want me to buy an other enchant on my back , i will do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyWed Jul 09 2008, 08:48

well, thats nice.

But i have just accepted two new spriests on trial. So you might be pending for a while. Wont accept new trials until i see how they are performing.

But i will update your application when i know more about how they are.

If you find something else in the meanwhile it would be nice if you told me.

(and then u have some extra time to upgrade your gear aswell to increase your chances)

- Naptune
Back to top Go down
Fragsie

PostSubject: :)   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie EmptyWed Jul 09 2008, 20:31

Oh , okay .. Well , please let me know how the other S-priest do , cuz you wont regreat letting me have a trial .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie   [Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Dwarf Shadow Priest - Fragsie
Page 1 of 1