Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Shadow Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leayaa

[Accepted] Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 17:43

About me:
-Name: Alex
-Connection: Stable adsl, 4mbit
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I study IT and play point guard in my college basketball team.

My character:
-Character name: Leaya
-Class: Priest
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human. Cause of racials (spirit buff is nice). Hah I kid, she just resembles my gf.
-Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Leaya or just type Leaya and chose the one either on Xavius or Ravencrest as I've transfered a few hours ago, not sure how quick the armory will update it.
-Offspec description: Got almost 2k healing gear.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): Shadow Priest
-Resistance gears: None.
-History: Played a healer pre TBC, then decided to become a SP as I'm tired of healing.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG
-TBC raiding Experience: SSC (full), TK (except for Kael), MH(3/6), BT(3/9)
-Your playtime: Now it's summer I can raid almost every evening.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I want to raid high content of the game. Simple as that.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Giving me an opportunity to do that.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? No, nobody. Seen a post on the realm forum.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): My guild disbanded a month ago.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I transfered from Xavius, i'm sure you now know this realm as a lot of people from there transfered here as well.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes.
-Total playtime of your character: Last time I checked around 100 days.
-If you have any other comments: I've been left on the god forsaken realm Xavius with no opportunities to raid. Decided to transfer here as all my ex playmates did and just looking for a new home. I might be a little bit undergeared for your guild, however I can compensate it with my dedication and willing to improve my gear. I know how to raid, what to do, been a part of the officers team in my ex-guild, so just you know I'm responsible and you can rely on me.
Back to top Go down
døkky

døkky

Number of posts : 73
Geografisk sted : æssker - nårvay
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 17:47

gief more sp`s i`d say. cheers but up to officers. gl thou
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 20:28

Isn't Shadow afinity or what's called insane for SPs?

Atleast at some encounters, like BB where it's hard to build a descent tps Razz
Back to top Go down
Leaya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 20:38

It is and I can respec accordingly. It's just that in my ex guild I had no problems with threat:)
Back to top Go down
tsiou

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 20:56

nice gear and really good job on the hit rating
(you still need 2 hit rating to cap but i guess its worth to spend one talent point else imho)

on the talent points thingy though, i am 100% sure you should spend 5/5 on Misery (prolly the best talent to scale your dps along with darkness and shadowform ofc) You can easily do this if you remove Mental Agility accordingly

Bottom line is i think you can be part on our guild.
not up to me ofc though!
gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Leaya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jun 24 2008, 21:05

Thanks for good words:) Again, it's because my ex-guild raided with two shadow priests at least, so I kind of went selfish and put 5/5 in Mental Agility as other spriests had 5/5 in misery. I'll respec if needed.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 13:39

well, he seems to have a clue about his class atleast. And we dont have any spriest with even close to 100% attendance.

I suggest we could give him a trial. If hes not what we are looking for its not worse then rejecting him then?
Back to top Go down
xahny-

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 13:47

Leaya wrote:

-Total playtime of your character: Last time I checked around 100 days.
Atleast try to make it sound serious if you're going to type something like that.

Leaya wrote:

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):
Answer?

I'd also like you to explain why you haven't got a single piece of gear from any instance higher than Karazhan/ZA.
Back to top Go down
Leaya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 14:45

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): None

I just checked my total playtime is 72 days.

And I have 2 pieces of tier5. I just don't wear it cause it's worse than what I have on me atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1