Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempted

[Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 18:57

About me:
-Name: Andreas Wilhelmsen
-Connection: Cybercity
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I have a girlfriend, and I go to the gymnasium in 2g.

My character:
-Character name: Tempted
-Class: Shaman
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei, because you can only be Shaman on alliance side by being the race Draenei.
-Armory link:
-Offspec description: Depends on what I feel like, but usually I go elemental as I find it faster grinding with.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): As im a restoration shaman my role is ofcourse to heal the raid and keep everyone topped off.
-Resistance gears: None, but il get some SR fast if its needed.
-History: This is my main now,
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): I dont have any of them, because i've not raided BT or MH on this char yet.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG, onyxia, mc, AQ20, aq40, bwl and a couple of outdoor bosses.
-TBC raiding Experience: kz, za, ssc, tk and first boss in BT and MH.

-Your playtime:
Monday: 15-00.00
Tuesday: 15-00.00
Wednesday: 15-00.00
Thursday: 15-00.00
Sunday: 15-00.00

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? because I find it a friendly and decent guild, which progresses.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Progress, and a nice community.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Lolhaxx, kattekongen and im sure some other people remember me as senzei.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): im not in a guild, and im interested in joining a decent pve guild.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest native, been on RC all the time with my shaman.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes.
-Total playtime of your character: 23 days - 8 days in 70.
-If you have any other comments:
Back to top Go down
Tempted

PostSubject: ARmory link   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 18:58

Back to top Go down
Tempted

PostSubject: ss   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 18:59

Back to top Go down
Groozh

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 19:58

Back to top Go down
Groozh

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 20:02

Sker der senzei ? din fede hash ryger.

anyway it seems like you slack on gems in your head ^^ and lack alot of gear for BT and since we allready have started sunwell you lack even more gear but well gear isnt all.
atleast you do know how to play resto druid but i havent seen you playing shaman before but well GL getting in.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 20:43

LOL! HAI!
Back to top Go down
Tempted

PostSubject: reply   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 18:08

My headpiece is the only thing im slacking on as it is really a crappy head. I'm in amsterdam atm, and il be back home tomorrow where il hopefully get the merciless head as fast as possible and get it enchanted with pve gems and stuff, and it will improve my +healing for sure.

Btw thanks for linking my armory groozh I couldnt get it working myself :<!
Back to top Go down
Tempted

PostSubject: sss   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 18:36

I just noticed my apply slacks a lot, so il redo it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted   [Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] 70 Resto Shaman - Tempted
Page 1 of 1