Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Senzei

Number of posts : 15
Geografisk sted : Tempted aka Senzei, dkdk
Registration date : 2008-03-16

[Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 18:50

About me:
-Name: Andreas Wilhelmsen
-Connection: Cybercity
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I have a girlfriend, and I go to the gymnasium in 2g. I go to the gym almost every day, and if I started raiding with you guys i'd ofcourse do it before raidtime :>.

My character:
-Character name: Tempted
-Class: Shaman
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei, because you can only be Shaman on alliance side by being the race Draenei.
-Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Tempted
-Offspec description: Depends on what I feel like, but usually I go elemental as I find it faster grinding with.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): As im a restoration my role is ofcourse to heal the raid and keep everyone topped off.
-Resistance gears: None, but il get some SR fast if its needed.
-History: Before I started playing this shaman, I played my Resto Druid called Senzei which I had over 40 or 50 days played in 70 on. I've also had a holy paladin and a warlock on Ravencrest both 70's and I sold both some time ago. Now i only have my Resto shaman here on Ravencrest.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): I dont have any of them, because i've not raided BT or MH on this char yet.
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: ZG, onyxia, mc, AQ20, aq40, bwl and a couple of outdoor bosses.
-TBC raiding Experience: kz, za, ssc, tk and first boss in BT and MH.

-Your playtime:
Monday: 15-00.00
Tuesday: 15-00.00
Wednesday: 15-00.00
Thursday: 15-00.00
Sunday: 15-00.00

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? because I find it a friendly and decent guild, which progresses.
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? Progress, and a nice community.
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? Lolhaxx, kattekongen and im sure some other people remember me as senzei.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): im not in a guild, and im interested in joining a decent pve guild.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Ravencrest native, been on RC all the time with my shaman. and as told earlier i've had a 70 holy paladin and 70 warlock on Ravencrest aswell.
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes.
-Total playtime of your character: 23 days - 8 days in 70.
-If you have any other comments: I hope to hear from you guys soon and crossing fingers for joining you guys on 25mans :> . Btw il get the merciless headpiece as fast as possible, and ofcourse il put pve gems in it . ( it will improve my healing)
Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 20:53

Lol mate you have many Blue gear,kinda hard for you to heal in BT:S
Back to top Go down
Lulli

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 23:06

Hello Andreas..
Like Stormfiend wrote, you are kinda undergearet. Your got some Blue and one/2 greenies. And Karazhan/Badgesgear.
Fx. your green trinket can you switch with the Blue one from Lower City Q.Master..

I'm not sure how meany Restoshammys we got atm. but it seems like we are kinda high on it.

Well GL with your Application (:
Back to top Go down
Senzei

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 19:48

Hmm... I have 1 green which is my trinket, and 3 blues, I dont define that as many. I'm getting the isle neck in a week or so. just need 10 k more rep. and I just need to grind 10 k honor for merciless head. but oh well up to you guys Wink ..
Back to top Go down
Morten

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptyTue Jul 15 2008, 21:04

Pls m8. that is WAY too many as you are replying to a Guild who killed illidan .
Back to top Go down
Senzeii

PostSubject: ss   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 20:04

I know what it takes, just telling its your decision and nothing else. I've raided a lot on my resto druid and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 20:33

Im gonna keep you on pending. keep upgrading your gear, and you are already in the guild as casual?
Back to top Go down
Tempted

PostSubject: ..   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 00:38

No mate, senzei was my old main, its been permanently banned because of I botted 3 levels on my UD rogue from lvl 65-68 Sad .

This is just my old account im using.

I'm writing now to tell you that i've gotten my new Shattered sun offensive neck now and T4 head.

I'm at 1885 +healing now - and i'm only missing 11 more badges for my new belt which will bring me above 1900 +healing Smile.
Back to top Go down
Senzei

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 00:39

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman   [Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Re-applying - Tempted - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1