Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoofster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman Empty
PostSubject: Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 20:13

About me:
-Name: Kurt Uchman
-Connection:
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I am in fourth year of High school (eleventh year of education), I am second oldest child of a family of 6 and i currently have no job. In the next half year i will be having exams

My character:
-Character name: Hoofster
-Class: Shaman, i find them a fun class and got nice healing talent tree and healing spells that i prefer to play with than any other healing class
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Draenei, because of the racial inspiring prescence
-Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Hoofster
my back dosent have a subtlety enchant because it is a to expensive enchant for such an easily replaced item
also my mace and belt i am working on replacing them with badge items
-Offspec description: I don't currently have offspec gear, but if needed I can get some asap. I leveled as enhancment and have experiance as one.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40): I see myself as healer and have responsebility to keep mana totem and heroism up when needed.
-Resistance gears: again currently i dont have any but i have enough money to get it asap
-History: i am fairly new to this server but made some friends quickly and started raiding kara, farming heriocs and joining Gruul's Liars and Magtheradon pugs every now and again, but on my warlock i had up to TK/SSC experiance. I have no MH/BT experiance as my last server never ran them, but i am keen to learn the tatics and the most exciting thing for me in wow is to try new raids/bosses. I use x-perls frames because i find it much easier to heal in raids with this addon and ive got bigwigs littlewigs for boss anouncements.
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring) i have niether since not been raiding SSC/TK yes on this char
-Pre TBC raiding Experiance: i have done ZG and UBRS at 70 since didnt start playing untill the expansion
-TBC raiding Experiance: kara/GL/maggy/TK/SSC and first 4 bosses of ZA i will more than happily learn tatics about any bosses i dont know

-Your playtime:
Monday: 17:00-00:00
Tuesday: 17:00-00:00
Wednesday: 17:00:00
Thursday: 17:00-00:00
Sunday: whenever i get up (around miday)-00:00

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I realy enjoy raiding but kara gets boring fast so I am wanting to try harder raids, and OC seems to be a nice guild
-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect to be able to raid and have a good time but being serious at the same time
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? I know Shalandria, sort off hes one of my friends flat mate
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): There not heavily raiding only kara and we join in with the odd GL/maggy pug and im realy wanting to join a guild that does harder 25 man raids without pugging
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I moved this char from daggerspine at the time best guilds there were only raiding TK/SSC so had to move if wanted more
-Are you the original owner of this account?: Yes i am
-Total playtime of your character: 25 days 16 hours 2 mins 28 secs
(this is my second char so i knew what to do instance wise)
-If you have any other comments: if needed i can stay an extra 30 mins after raids finish and i hope that u accept me
my first char is a lvl 70 epic lock that was raiding TK/SSC his played time is 54 days 17 hours 12 mins 54 secs and here is his armoury link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Tinkertots

Last edited by hoofster on Mon Jul 28 2008, 00:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hoofster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: connection   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman EmptyFri Jul 25 2008, 20:19

i forgot to add connection it is cable
Back to top Go down
Senzei

Number of posts : 15
Geografisk sted : Tempted aka Senzei, dkdk
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 07:55

Fine gear, a little short apply. else it looks fine, gl with you're application.
Back to top Go down
Wälnuts

Wälnuts

Number of posts : 284
Geografisk sted : Norway, Moss
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 15:24

hey. If my view is interesting, then im going to write it.

I have played with this guy, both on some heroics and a pug to maggy.
Something i noticed that was that he make sure that the group was in range for his totems. That make me felt really good, since he actually put up tranq totem just for me Smile. At that run we wiped first becouse of some kid that did not know how to click. Hoofster stepped up and took responsibility and clicked. At least that shows some of his personality.
He also showed me during a couple of heroics that he knowed at where to use his bloodlust(I like that word better then heroism), on different encounters. And also popped it when it looked like a failboat, but just becouse of his hero and heals, he saved us bigtime.

I talked with him that mayby he should apply here. And look like he did. As Senzei said, it was a bit short apply, but compared to the kids age he don't have much experience with making applications.
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 01:26

i don`t rly think the gear is that fine Razz but i guess i`ll have to listen to nuts, u can get a trial if u still want Smile
/w lolhaxx or naptune for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman   Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoofster level 70 restoration shaman
Page 1 of 1