Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* Empty
PostSubject: Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*   Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptyThu Feb 28 2008, 07:32

Hello Operation Crew.

Here is my application to you.

First of all i would like to say i like applications simple and clean.

- Name, age and country of residence w/ city:
My name is Morten Nikolajsen, i am 19 years old and live in Esbjerg in Denmark. In my spare time i play to much WoW.

- Have good understanding of English, both written and oral:
English skill: 375/375

- You must be a minimum of 16 years of age:
As stated before i'm 19 years old.

- Why you think you would fit us:
I have very good knowledge about the game, both PvE, PvP and the game mechanics.

I know you are a pretty new guild and i wanna start out slowly as it have been some time since i hardcore pve'ed, hopefully both my skills, activity and knowledge can help this guild to advance faster throughout the content of TBC.

I am applying to join with my Night Elf Hunter: Kanox.

---- EDIT -----

I can raid all days except for Monday and Tuesday.

---- EDIT -----

- Raid history: Pre-TBC content is done on Ravencrest hunter/paladin, TBC content is done on Kazzak ( Got a lvl 70 hunter there )

MC: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ40: Up to C'thun
Naxx: 7 bosses

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'Aman: 4 bosses.
Gruul: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
The Eye: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Up to Archimonde
Black Temple: 4 bosses

- Your former guilds. And if you are in a guild, tell us why you want to leave it for us:
Ravencrest: Northern Alliance and Nordic Ronin
Kazzak: Vicious and Kapow

I am currently a member of Pandemonium ( pvp guild ) The last 2 weeks we lost over 30 members due to inactivity in the guild, and now its my turn.

- Your characters. Mains and Alts:
Kanox ( Hunter ) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Kanox
Jecci: ( Paladin ) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Jecci

Got tons of low lvl alts which i wont bother posting, since they are of no interest.

- Your talent build, and a note if your willing to respec for the good of the guild:

http://www.wowdb.com/talent.aspx?id=3#ef2e2f3e8fe2fefefe2f2ef9e2f24 - I am willing to respec for the guild, but i would prefer using the spec that i know.

- /played info on your Main and Alts:

Kanox - Total played: 86d ( 4d 11h @ 70 )
Jecci - Total played: 48d 8h ( 16d 21h @ 70 )

Other:
My WoW History ( Blocks of text incomming Sad )
I have pretty much since release only played PvE, my first guild "The Danish Night Elves" ( Dont laugh or i slap you lol! ) The guild was a pretty casual social we never got to raid anything guild. The guild broke up due to peoples lack of interest in playing anymore.

I decided to try my luck in the raiding guilds. I tried to find a guild and found "Consensio" i think the guild was called. Raided a little in MC with those dudes untill i got accepted into "Northern Alliance" Which as my first hardcore raiding guild. I did pretty much any raid instance with them, i left shortly before they choosed to migrate to builderfist. I joined Nordic Ronin shortly after and raided with them for some months when i decided to take a brake from WoW, *We are now a few month before TBC release". I decided to start play a little casual again, a little pvp, raid every so often.

When TBC was released i started on a whole new server "Kazzak" Made my blood elf hunter, i joined a guild called "Vicious", danish only guild. It all went pretty good, we got magtheridon down, started in SCC and the eye when people all of a sudden started to disappear. We decided to merge with another danish only guild "Kapow" and BAM! We were up and running again. We ran through SCC, The eye in less then a month, we did great in hyjal ( Got to Archimonde ) and had good progress in BT aswell. But just as Vicious suddenly people got tired of WoW and the guild went down once again.

Due to all the bad luck at Kazzak i decided to start play at Ravencrest again. I played my paladin to level 70, started to take pvp serious, leveled my hunter to 70 aswell and had a pretty good time pvp'ing. I joined Pandemonium because i wanted to take PvP even more serious, got some pretty good arena teams, bought all honor items. and were ready to reach the high ratings. But some for some reason everytime i got to 1700-1800 rating, my teams broke up. I started to run karazhan every so often again, and slowly opened my eyes for PvE again.

I ended up spending all my gold on gems, enchantments, repairbills and such. So i specced prot for a weekend to get in some gold again, i started to tank in a few instance.. With holy gear, didnt went well and started to farm for prot gear. And got more and more into PvE again.

My current guild "Pandemonium" is slowly dying as i write this application, and i feel like im ready to start PvE'ing hardcore again.
I am applying with my hunter because thats the character i got my experience with raiding on. My gear isnt the best yet as you can see on the armory site, but hopefully my skills with hunter and my knowledge can give me a slight advantage and even up the lack of gear.

I dont got much more to say other then: If you got any questions please write them in this thread and i'll try to answer them as fast as possible and i hope you would give me a chance as a tryout in the guild.

Regards Morten @ Kanox.

Last edited by Kanox on Thu Feb 28 2008, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramnily

Ramnily

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*   Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptyThu Feb 28 2008, 12:17

nice app
Back to top Go down
Flums
Admin
Flums

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*   Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 18:17

I'm sorry to say that u are declined due to your gear.
GL finding something else.
Back to top Go down
https://operationcrew.darkbb.com
icyy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*   Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 21:16

Ramnily wrote:
nice app

indeed a nice app and a very good player indeed, /sign from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*   Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanox - Hunter *DECLINED*
Page 1 of 1