Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teamnorw

Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* Empty
PostSubject: Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 01:18

Name: Kim

I speak/write english werry well:)

I think i can give Operation crew agood dpe, and activ hunter Very Happy

I Have been in Nadion for a werry long time now. i left cause of i wanted to try some thing new. Nadion are just raiding Kara atm. but i have been in gruul some few times, know all the tac's in gruul Very Happy

My main player is teamnorway (Hunter)
My alt is Regnatorat (feral druid)

My buld is 3/41/17. that is the best buld i have found to now, i have been trying manny diff bulds, but this is the best Very Happy

I cant open the armory atm, but you can inspect me if you want to Very Happy
i got full epic gear whit out my leggs. i have had werry unluck gething the legs Sad

In the guild i know: Fnex and Mizzer. we have been in Nadion all of us Very Happy

PS. i know how to play my Hunter werry well, i usal is on the top of the dps meter in kara, so i think i can give you a good dps in your raids.

so if it is some thing i have for got, plz tell me:D

Thank you for reading Very Happy

Last edited by Flums on Sun Feb 24 2008, 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramnily

Ramnily

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 02:09

kinda diff when do dps in a 25man groop..
then u can afford to set up groops that rly boost eachother. but good that u can manage a 10man dps Smile

abit short apply imo, u can basicly tell ALOT from an application. though u did provide the needed info.
here r some pointers:
1. When it comes to what u can provide for the guild. say more than just good dps. allthough thats what ur class is, try and give an impression on how much you are willing to work for the guilds benefit etc.
2. When it comes to your gear its not about the color of the name. its about if u've understood what ur class/specc/build needs for (in this case) pve. like if u've socketed right gems etc. not just go gladiator gear and think that will make you good. give link to an armory of your char. rly helps the desitionmakers (not me at all Razz)
3. How active you will/can be is also nice. If you can stay from start to stop on the raids etc. or if u got like some job or something that will take up every seccond week.. bla bla. u know.

Hope theese 3 tips come in handy. now do note urself that i'm just a new member here and aint got anything whatsoever to do with the desitionmakin Razz just thought i could hand you theese tips to understand what an application is rly about :=)

ramnily - da PEWzor
Back to top Go down
Teamnorw

PostSubject: forgot some   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 02:13

i forgot some thing Very Happy

I'm a nice guy who is online 4-5h a day. my free time is whit friends and my dogs.
i work mostly 3 days awwek but some times 7 days. my work is guiding ppl in norway/swe. but i'm allways ups for raids and some other fun runs Very Happy i'm a werry heppy person. people say i'm good to tell joks:D

i play my hunter each day, and my alt i use for fun, most for pvp.

my play time on the hunter is 50 days 15h

so if you have any question just ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teamnorw

PostSubject: :D   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 02:20

yes i know. i dont use gladiator in raids. the gear i use now is cause i just been playing some battlegrounds/arena i got full pve gear whitout the axe, but it work's for pve as well.

i can raid everdy day from start to end, if i cant raid 1 day you will know it some days b4 Very Happy

and some thing else: i have been High staff in nadion from the start, and i have never quest a raid in the middle b4, or i did quest 1 we had a storm in norway so my coputer shuted down:/

but i will not quit a raid when i'm in it thats for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teamnorw

PostSubject: lolz   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 13:20

Okei thanks for all that. lolz

every one can spell wrong :/

but thanks any way for all that bullshit Razz
Back to top Go down
Flums
Admin
Flums

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* EmptySun Feb 24 2008, 13:54

I'm sorry. I've declined you because I don't think you are ready for hardcore pve.
GL finding something else Smile
Back to top Go down
https://operationcrew.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*   Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamnorway - Hunter *DECLINED*
Page 1 of 1