Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu Apr 03 2008, 23:22

Hello all. I wish to join Operation Crue so im plasing this application! Further information comes below...

-Name: Name is Kostas

-Connection: DSL 2 kbps

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I am in univercity at the time being but its not taking a serious part in my life tbh! I am also working on Fridays and Saturdays (whitch are not raiding days if im not wrong).

My character:

-Class: Rogue named Kserxis

-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human. I choosed this race for the reason that i can get more rep in factions so i can be attuned faster. Also i choosed that race for the racial talent (Percepsion)

-Armory link:

-Offspec description: I have tryed using Assassination / Subtlety for some pvp (nothing much tbh)!

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): My role in every raid is to provide top dps without exeeding threatmeters ofcorse, plus putting some cc wherever is needed etc.

-Resistance gears: I don't have any resistance gears since i am dps, although i have faction reward recipes for some res gear.

-Attunements (hyjal ring): Well there are no attunements needed since 2,4 patch releace so there no need of mentioning Wink

-Pre TBC raiding Experience: Unfotunately i am not a Pre TBC player

-TBC raiding Experience: Karazhan, Grull's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair cleared. I aslo have some experience from SSC (Hysros,Lurker), TK (Void Reaver and tryes on Al'ar) and Zul'Aman (till 3rd boss)

-Your playtime:

I just have to say that i can come on time for all raids and i dont mind raiding after 00:00. I am sure i can attend on 60% of the raid scedule.

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew?

I would like to join because from the progress that you have shown makes me understand that you are a serious guild.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew?

Friendly and helpful environment and focus on raids where things are getting serious Wink

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew?

I know Sara and Muffino. We were previous guild mates and we had some great time.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):

I am in a guild with some friends for the time being. I just want to find a good raiding guild.

-Are you the original owner of this account?:

Yes i am the original owner of this account

-Total playtime of your character:

Played time of my rogue is 67days 23hours

-If you have any other comments:

If i get invitation i can asure you that i will be one of the most dedicated members and i will try to be helpful in anyway i can. I also forgot to mention that i am an Elemental Leatherworker 375skill. I have all faction LW recipes plus some rare recipes from SSC and MGT. I also have to say that when the new Armory comes up i will make a serious update on my gear since i have saved a lot of badges! So gear will be improved further more. Now it's your turn to ask questions if you want to know something more about me. That's all from me. I hope i will get a chance to get an invitation to Operation Crue and prove the true value of my rogue.

Regards Kserxis!
Back to top Go down
Epidrood

Epidrood

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 00:52

Nice app Smile
Back to top Go down
karateal

Number of posts : 70
Geografisk sted : Aalborg/Denmark
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 10:47

I think we could use more active rogues in the guild Very Happy

/SIGN
Back to top Go down
Sára

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 16:32

I know that I'm not a member yet, but was in guild with this guy before and he was always on the top of the dps and was a active player..
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

PostSubject: Re: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* EmptySat Apr 05 2008, 06:56

Thanks for the good words guys! I really appreciate it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*   Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Kserxis - Rogue *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1