Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.

Go down 
+2
tsiou
Cossie
6 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 03:38

About me:

-Name: Billy
-Connection:24mbps
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): I am a student @ university of multimedia

My character:

-Character name: Vely

-Class: Rogue

-Race (explain why did you choose it): human, because of the pvp racial, the rep bonus, and also of the weapon skill racial( or expertise now)

-Armory link:
If by any reason armory shows you my pvp gear its because im pvping most lately. But i can contact you online and link my pve gear Smile

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): I think my role as a rogue is to be a sustained dpser without overaggro

-Resistance gears: I don’t have some special resistance gear atm but if needed I can make some, noadays money in wow are so easy obtainable

-History: I am a very oldschool player, some ppl might remember my old rogue named Darkdagger. I tried to quit wow when tbc came out, and sold my cute elf. After a year or so, I came back and raised a shadowpriest to full vengefull, and then I came back to ( what else) rogue. Did the same with my rogue, but I think its time for me to make some pve with my rogue too.

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):don’t think that there is such thing anymore

-Pre TBC raiding Experience: I have experience from ALL pre-tbc instances exept some bosses really “deep” into Naxxrammas

-TBC raiding Experience: karazhan:full clear, ssc: lady vasz, tk:3 first bosses, gruul, zul’aman: full clear exept zul’jin and ofc all heroix 

-Your playtime: I can play every day (unless something weird comes up) from noon and after till early in the morning

Other:

-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? I reached my goals @ pvp for the moment, so I thought that pve would be the way to enjoy the game now.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew? I expect some some friendly environment to have some fun, and I want u to help me Kill every living boss!! Very Happy

-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? I know Kserxis, we was guildmates and friends although he is a traitor.
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):I am not in a guild, although armory shows me in one ( dunno why)

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? Always RC

-Are you the original owner of this account?: yep

-Total playtime of your character: ~ 40 days (my old Rogue had over 100 days played time and my Priest has 25 days

-If you have any other comments: Last thing i want to add is that i am a JC (375 skill) and i have most of the blue gem recipes. I also can craft the SSO rep gems since i am exalted with that faction. I just have to go there and buy them Smile. My profecions and any other assistances come free for all guildies ofc. That's all i have to say for now. Now its your turn to ask me anything more you want to know.

Reguards Vely
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 04:24

I remember darkdagger!
Back to top Go down
vely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 04:46

O.O cossie!! imba! more oldschool playerZ Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
tsiou

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 11:58

I can't really say i have raided with Vely. But i know this rogue for quite some time. I am pretty positive this guy has the communication skills to join our (imba) guild. Gaim-wise, i always respect (and pity) the pvp people (guys i urge not to ever duel with him, especially if more people are watching Razz).

If we need more dirty rogues, i dont have any doubt, this filthy greek rogue (what a common pattern) can have a spot in our raids.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 12:58

Cossie wrote:
I remember darkdagger!

I don't!

Oh wait.. I didn't play preTBC!

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
xtazey

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 15:06

Most important question might be, can you kick?
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 17:31

agree, you need to have kicking spec
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 19:56

Naptune theres no reazon to have kicking spec Smile

The rogue just needs to know what to kick and when! So its more about being focused and presice and not having that spec !!

Anyway im here to write some words about by fellow rogue.

I know Vely for a long time (in WoW and not irl) and i have to say that he is a very skilled player that knows his class very well (since he had a rogue on pre-TBC and now he is owner of full S3 pvp gear :O)!!

I have done Kara and many heroix whith him and inspite that pvp gear of his he was always on top of dps knowing what to do and when to do it.

Also he is not a slacker and i see him online all the time i play WoW.

So i give my /SIGN for him and i dont think he will let the guild down if he gets ze invitation!!!

Good luck Vely

Kserxis out...
Back to top Go down
Naptune

Naptune

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 21:12

haha, is there a kicking spec? Didnt even know that Wink
Back to top Go down
Kserxis

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyThu Jun 05 2008, 21:16

GRAWR.... Ofc there is but its more pvpish Razz
Back to top Go down
Vely The

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyFri Jun 06 2008, 02:15

tbh i always have a kicking spec. my spec always kicks ass so yes i can say it is what u mentioned. dont really know when to kick though :S. i heard u do it after target is lower than 20%, tried sometimes and it worked!!! << Your kick hits Kserxis for 43 damage. Kserxis dies.>>
<3
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptyFri Jun 06 2008, 02:28

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
vely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 19:48

its been too long without an answer i think. i would prefer an answer, accpted or declined, rather than being ignored...
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. EmptySat Jun 14 2008, 21:16

I think lolhaxx has been pretty buissi the last couple of weeks:o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.   [Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Vely, Human rogue wants to join.
Page 1 of 1