Operation Crew Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravencrest Guild Operation Crew

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] x-realm holy priest application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
døkkya

[Accepted] x-realm holy priest application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 16:27

About me:
-Name: alex =)

-Connection:52 mbps

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): i work in a kindergarden, and i get of there at 5 pm latest

My character:
-Character name: Høulydøkk

-Class: Priest

-Race (explain why did you choose it): Racial Spirit FTW

-Armory link:

-Offspec description: i dont have any offspec, cuz i never spec shadow or disc

-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): buff everyone up, heal ofc, and basicly keep everyone alive, ress when some nabbs die.
-Resistance gears: can craft all shadow ress gear wich u get in bt

-History: been playing the priest for over 2 years now. i were in a swp guild on the maelstrom, but they are merging, and im sadly not apart of the plans. i have only been with them for a coupple of weeks so it`s understandable thou, but sad.

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): yes i have both. the neck and the ring
-Pre TBC raiding Experience: in pre tbc i`ve been through zg, mc, aq20, ony and some in bwl, then tbc came and i had to start lvl agin =P
-TBC raiding Experience: cleared, kara, gruul, faggy, za, tk, ssc, mh and 8/9 bt and first boss in swp.

-Your playtime: when it comes whento when i can play during the weeks, it depends when i get off from work. but the latest im on is 18.00 ish, and can stay for as long as it takes all days.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Sunday:

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Operation Crew? i want to join u cuz it seems like u are a guild where i can pick up the thread from where i lost it on my currently server.

-What do you expect from Operation Crew? i expect to see more of the endgame content, and to have a blast while doing it =)
-Do you know anyone in Operation Crew? no i dont, since im currently on another server. (The Maelstrom)
-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): because it is merging, and im not apart of the future plans =(

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? as sated earlier =p x-realm

-Are you the original owner of this account?: yes i am

-Total playtime of your character: about 108 days

-If you have any other comments: nah affraid i dont know if u are looking for holy priests anymore, but im giving it a shot anyways =)
Back to top Go down
døkky

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 16:32

hmmmm for some reason the aramory link doesnt show on my apply....guess this one will do the trick. and oh yea, my blue gems prolly wont show on the armory, but i have a mix of 10 spir and 11 healing 5 spir gems on them.
Back to top Go down
døkky

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 16:33

uhm - still doesnt show 0o but if u cant type the øøø, u can look me up in the guild BAFFO on the maelstrom. if it havent been updated yet, since i have left them.
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 16:44

Back to top Go down
Stormfiend

Stormfiend

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 17:19

Well short application but GL mate:)
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 17:53

Whats up with your belt?
Back to top Go down
døkky

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 18:00

uhm - what u mean? if u are thinkin of the blue sockets, they arent showed on the armory for some reason. but i have 10 spir and 11 healing 5 spir gem mix of all the blue sockets
Back to top Go down
Cossie
Admin
Cossie

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 18:05

oh Very Happy gotta love armory. I think we are in need of active healers and your gear is much like our priests so i will give u a trial just /w Cossie, lolhaxx or any of the class leaders for invite
Back to top Go down
døkky

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 18:16

awsome! i`ll /w u as soon as i have transfered
Back to top Go down
Kattekongen

Kattekongen

Number of posts : 691
Geografisk sted : DKDK
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 18:54

Whisper me please, I've only invited alts and such:<
Back to top Go down
Døkky

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application EmptyWed Jun 18 2008, 14:09

hello rabbit
i emigrated last week and found my self actually very inactive. i joined the axemen and havent raided with them at all, and will now leave that guild. The last few days my eager for raiding have come stronger than ever back, and i`m just wondering if u still need a holy priest, and if there still are a spot for me. im leaving the axemen because imo they are way ahead of me if i can put it like that..and im still not done with BT.

so..in short words..are there still a spot..and are u willing to take me in? i can promise u that my break is over as i havent raided for 4-5 weeks now and my fingers itch to get back into business...

regards Døkky (alex)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application   [Accepted] x-realm holy priest application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] x-realm holy priest application
Page 1 of 1